Here is the new engine by Team Orion .12 Black Edition ABI
After the 2010 French national title with Adrien Bertin (and vice Champion with Basile Concialdi), here is the updated version of the engine with top-end research from motor designer Adrien Bertin.
- New crankshaft with hard black coated
- New case with special treatment
- New carburetor with isolated material
- New Black Edition cooling head
- New timing and adjusted diagram
- EFRA 2653 pipe with new conical manifold
This engine has just won the second round of French National 2011 with Basile Concialdi (and 3 engines in main final with Nico Bougnoteau and Arthur Leclerc). The engine is available in complete package with exhaust.
Here are some pictures: