Ask DJ Shakespear

Old 01-26-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Ask DJ Shakespear

Since this engine modder has "arrived on the scene" it seems we've been all too shy to ask questions , so I thought I'd start a thread.

I'll go first?

DJ - I have this problem with my Sirio XXX engine , and I thought , well we all know you can help.

I'm looking for a little more top end and some more bottom end and I wouldn't mind some more midrange response & pull so I we can run with your JB mod engines ......

What would you do with the port timing ? would you bring the boost ports in earlier or later ?

Exhaust port and crank timing? do you advance or retard the crank window?

Do you think the fat boy Nova pipe works better at low revs than the 2611 or 2643? What do you think I should set my clutch gap to?

Finally , what squish clearance with head shims do you think would be best for 16% nitro.....oh , and what is the best oil mix.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi DJ,

Just wondering what your website address is so i can get some pricing on mods and check out all your wealth of knowledge ie - break in advice, what plugs to run, how to tune an engine etc will be available ????

This thread is excellent i now know i have somewhere/one i can ask questions and get the correct info from a renound guru of rc racing

DJ how many years experience in tuning and racing do you have ????

Cheers,
Old 01-26-2011, 02:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Hey DJ,

I was your pit man for VIC state title, which we initially agreed to cover each others back. I was just wondering how come you didn't cover my ass when I needed your help? I also needed to work on my car and I was also wondering how could you setup your motor (well, the one you borrowed from your mate) to run at 195 Celsius (not Fahrenheit or not joking)? I thought your motor literally smelled like a burning wood. Is that the temp I should be looking at for my motors?

Also, is that okay to look up some of your other threads and laugh out loud when I'm little bit bored? I read some of those PMs you exchanged and bullshit rctech posts more than dozens of times already, but god it is still funny and I can't stop laughing. If you're not okay, then I'll try to stop, but god knows it is still funny man.

Seriously, how old are you? I saw you driving old Camry without any L or P plates, so I assume you're at least 21, but just wondering how can you behave like 8th grade and being able to post a bullshit on Rctech without realising who you are. Man it is still hillarious when you were trying to bring things up against Kyle Hazell.

My last question. Is it really true that stupidity has no limit? Well, I always heard that genius has its limit, but stupidity has no limit. I've got an IQ of about 155 and my sister has over 165, one of the highest IQ in my home country, and I picked up English from the scratch in about 14months and my sister picked up Chinese in about 8 months, and we still feel that there is a true limit with our brain capacity, but seems like you don't have any limit beyond anyone's expectation.

Also has a few more questions to come, such as how to fuck up the button head screws and how to break a carby on your friend's engine etc etc, but I wanna have some fun later this year too, so I'll get back to you shortly

P.S. Have you ever thought of having some other hobbies?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by spar9368
My last question. Is it really true that stupidity has no limit? Well, I always heard that genius has its limit, but stupidity has no limit. I've got an IQ of about 155 and my sister has over 165,
sanjay i have seen you a couple of times at moorebank, and if your iq is 155, mine is 200. you might be a book nerd, but you don't appear to be any smarter then my 4 year old daughter. so quit trying to be funny, and try limiting your posts to under 100 words, and not a uni thesis.

luis, I dont think this thread is very appropriate. a 40 yo man making fun of a kid? would you appreciate it if we start making fun of your son? let me know, i will start a thread if you think so

mods, delete this crap, dj has learnt his lesson.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79
sanjay i have seen you a couple of times at moorebank, and if your iq is 155, mine is 200. you might be a book nerd, but you don't appear to be any smarter then my 4 year old daughter. so quit trying to be funny, and try limiting your posts to under 100 words, and not a uni thesis.

luis, I dont think this thread is very appropriate. a 40 yo man making fun of a kid? would you appreciate it if we start making fun of your son? let me know, i will start a thread if you think so

Get my name right first and then try to talk back to me. You weren't there when he was shitting on me at VIC state title and you don't really have an IQ of 200. I literally do have an IQ of 155 and I know how crap this post is, but he doesn't seem to learn anything nor you did learn about him. This is not just a personal feeling or any jokes to make him funny. I literally do feel that it is my part of responsibility to let everyone know what sort of person he is to prevent any future misbehaviour. I was out over a grant to go to VIC state title, and he almost ruined my fun, which by his personality, it was inevitable.

P.S. God please stop talking about uni thesis, and try more like 6,500 words instead of 100

Word Count: 145 (Oops)

Last edited by spar9368; 01-26-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sp Racer
Finally , what squish clearance with head shims do you think would be best for 16% nitro.....oh , and what is the best oil mix.
i dont see head shims on my Squishy band Lui ? you know the faslucent one on my wrist... it creates power, balance, and Idiotism !
i rush home all the time and yep, always a funny moment when i read posts either about or by MR D-J-shakespear it almost makes my day
Old 01-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Tech Addict

LOL

But this shakespear thing is getting alittle old
Old 01-26-2011, 02:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aza088
+1

BTW, Hpi Racer, I know who you are now
Old 01-26-2011, 02:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Aza088
LOL

i think we are just feeding him more, not sure if he wants teh attention, or the backlash ? this one confuses me. but ill just sit back and keep reading for now. lol.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
i dont see head shims on my Squishy band Lui ? you know the faslucent one on my wrist... it creates power, balance, and Idiotism !
i rush home all the time and yep, always a funny moment when i read posts either about or by MR D-J-shakespear it almost makes my day
Oh yes he deserves some sort of the Order of Australia something to make everyone laughing and being a energy source of a day, especially when Australia is going through such a difficult time of the history. His contribution to RC society also includes people to get home as early as possible, just like you did to read his bullshit posts, which makes people to spend more time with their family and have fun in holiday period. He also deserves some sort of recognition for showing us a good example of bullshit posts rctech, which will be referenced and reminded by majority of people over the years.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Novarossi
+1

BTW, Hpi Racer, I know who you are now
Hi Tohmeh, who is he?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by spar9368
Hi Tohmeh, who is he?

+1
Who is HPI ???????
Old 01-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79

haha, im not really sure how you can make fun of what Brendon can really do ?

MARSHALL !!!! sure he is whitty, but this adds to his personality, but really, can you or DJ even grasp what talent Brendon really has ? i have raced with Brendon, and if he has things go his way, man he is fast.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm glad this is the way promote the sport and get new people in by riding someone for a few errors be proud guys real proud
Old 01-26-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

When ever there is a controversial topic….

When ever people want to really say something but are too scared too…

When ever a fellow racer is getting sledged on RCTECH and needs support…

HPIRACER79 WILL BE THERE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.