R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 12-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #16
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kickass View Post
Yea "FORMER", Thanks for that Michael why don't ya rub it in MEANINGmay have been a good driver a long time ago but is shit now)
Maybe that's whats wrong with my form of lately, im running 88888888888tssssss damn.

I might try one of those 888 at the Gong lol
chippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #17
Tech Addict

Well, your not former champions - you can't un-become a champion if you know what I mean, just not the current champion

I understand exactly what you mean, I will try the 7's and 8's, just not as of yet since I'm pretty much waiting for my Picco to kill itself.
Once I get the RB re-pinched or get a new sleeve (most likely a new sleeve) Ill break it in with the 6 and try from there. Just saying that because the engine probably only reaches around 30K max, it never needed the extra cooling and still had twice as much power when it hit the sweet spot than the rest - it was like I hit the "jet mode" button XD XD

All help is appreciated, don't think Im not taking it aboard. Not every track I go to is as large as my home track, if you can call it a track XD
Car-less (Velox V10 or 733) // RB T10.5"+" (JB Modified) // Bluebird BMS-990DMG (St) & BMS-631 (T/B) // ATS 16% // Capricorn Wheels // Protoform
"70% of the time, it works ALL the time"
DJ_Shakespear is offline   Reply With Quote