Wiki Posts
Search

TAIWAN Talk Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

Post LHS TAIWAN

DINO.TW,
Hi Dino I'm from the Philippines. Most of the kits here are made in taiwan so i was hoping maybe there are more selection and variety of Hop Ups and parts in LHS of Taiwan but you said they are mostly in yahoo now how could i get in touch with them? ÁÂÁ§A,§Ú¥i¥H¼g¤¤¤å!!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:59 PM
Nitro Tech

Default Re: LHS TAIWAN

Originally posted by korevo
DINO.TW,
Hi Dino I'm from the Philippines. Most of the kits here are made in taiwan so i was hoping maybe there are more selection and variety of Hop Ups and parts in LHS of Taiwan but you said they are mostly in yahoo now how could i get in touch with them? ÁÂÁ§A,§Ú¥i¥H¼g¤¤¤å!!
You may need to learn how to use Yahoo's interface. You can get contact with seller via Q&A. As usual the seller will ask you to call them or email.

Most of Taiwanese on-line shop only sale big items. If you just want some hop-ups or parts,you may need to ask.You can check those on-line shop;
http://www.speed-rc.com.tw/
http://www.shyau.com.tw/
http://shop.top-rc.com.tw/

Good luck!

Last edited by dino.tw; 04-28-2005 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:59 AM
Tech Regular

Dino.tw,
Thank you! I finally talk to speed rc will meet next week at the shop will be there at Taiwan. thanks bro! the other 2 mostly airplane stuff....
Old 04-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

Hello~

Just want to say Hi to all of you guys. Anybody here lives near Rancho Cucamonga CA? If yes, can anyone tell me where's the nearest onroad track around this area? ÁÂÁÂ~

Gordon
Old 04-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by gfd2726
Hello~

Just want to say Hi to all of you guys. Anybody here lives near Rancho Cucamonga CA? If yes, can anyone tell me where's the nearest onroad track around this area? ÁÂÁÂ~

Gordon
www.revrace.com
Old 04-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by gfd2726
Hello~

Gordon
Also Hesperia:

http://www.4funhobbiesandraceway.com/
Old 04-28-2005, 02:00 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks guys!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Dino.tw,
Hello do know any off road track there in Taiwan? other LHS? besides Speed hr Thnks!
Old 05-05-2005, 08:06 AM
Nitro Tech

Originally posted by korevo
Dino.tw,
Hello do know any off road track there in Taiwan? other LHS? besides Speed hr Thnks!
There is no off-road track in Taipei. But there are many off-road tracks in other counties. You can go to www.hobbyplayer.com to ask more infos. There are many buggy drivers there.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

hey guys,

anyone can recommend any hobby shop in taipei? monster trucks... ep/nitro? thanks in advance
Old 08-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey guys! It's me Peter Chhu! I got back a couple of weeks ago but havent had that much time to use the computer. I had a great time a both Silverstone and Titan. I want to thank everyone for making my trip fun. There are so many people to thank but I really want to give a special thanks to my buddy Jeff Lin and also to Dino and Thomas. I have some very special pictures from the trip!

Also I lost Thomas' email. Can someone let him email me at [email protected] or give me his address again if he is still in Taiwan.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Nitro Tech

Peter,
I already told to Thomas about this. He will fly to NYC a few days later for his graduate school lesson. I thought he will contact with you soon.
Have fun!
Dino
Old 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dino.tw
Peter,
I already told to Thomas about this. He will fly to NYC a few days later for his graduate school lesson. I thought he will contact with you soon.
Have fun!
Dino
Hey Dino what happed on Saturday night? You didn't even say hello and you took off!!! Are you avoiding me?!?!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Hi Dino and Jeffreylin

I heard that next year Femca race will be held in Taiwan Titans track. Can you compare silverstone racetrack and Titans race track?
Old 08-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by suntok2
Hi Dino and Jeffreylin

I heard that next year Femca race will be held in Taiwan Titans track. Can you compare silverstone racetrack and Titans race track?
The old silverstone has similar surface as the Titan track with perhaps less tire wear. Titan is a little bumpier and less forgiving.

I've only raced there once so I can't tell you much more. I used the same setting as the old silverstone track and it worked good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.