OS .12TZ 3PORT TUNE

Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Regular

Default OS .12TZ 3PORT TUNE

My tune settings?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if anyone has needle settings like this? .12tz 3port engine, P6 glowplug, 30% Byron race fuel. Settings are LSN 1/4 turn out, HSN 3/4 turn out. Idle stop screw at 1mm. The engine has lots of power and speed and runs at 210 degrees. Plenty of smoke out the exhaust at full throttle and some(very little) raw fuel out the exhaust at an idle. It also has a good idle.I just never had to adjust the screws so far in to get that perfect tune.

Last edited by ramjesr; 07-29-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

u are only a 1/4 turn out from all the way in or from flush with the body on the lsn
Old 07-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Tech Regular

LSN is screwed in all the way then back out a 1/4 turn same with the HSN all the way in then backed out 1 turn. I can even go leaner on the high side for more speed as it is now the temp is 210 degrees. These setting are like perfect cause the engine runs great.