Wiki Posts
Search

os tz 5port

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default os tz 5port

may i know is os tz 5port with the black case can be fitted with 3port tz or xz speed crank shaft,p/s,conrod? im abit of confuse since some say yes and some say no..
Old 07-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by g-wan
may i know is os tz 5port with the black case can be fitted with 3port tz or xz speed crank shaft,p/s,conrod? im abit of confuse since some say yes and some say no..
yes you can with tz 3 port, but por performance, do so with 5 port as that crankshaft is a little bit wider if i remember correctly, besides it costs $7 more in tower
Old 07-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Seisick
yes you can with tz 3 port, but por performance, do so with 5 port as that crankshaft is a little bit wider if i remember correctly, besides it costs $7 more in tower
for the performance i do beat it will be low then the original os speed right?i do see 1 of my friend using tz 5 port with os speed crank shaft and p/s but not yet test it and he away for offshore..
Old 07-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

for the performance i do beat it will be low then the original os speed right?i do see 1 of my friend using tz 5 port with os speed crank shaft and p/s but not yet test it and he away for offshore..
no idea for this, but then, a speed crankshaft is expensive compared to stock 3 and 5 port, and then, you have spec 1 and spec 2 speed!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Tech Addict

the price for the crankshft much expensive and i just check with our lhs,as he askng me to buy new os speed 12xz as i could spent around the same price if i rebulid the tz 5port to 3port speed tz spec 2..
Old 07-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Tech Adept

the price for the crankshft much expensive and i just check with our lhs,as he askng me to buy new os speed 12xz as i could spent around the same price if i rebulid the tz 5port to 3port speed tz spec 2..
this is right way to go!