Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M.Collari Engines!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 01:46 AM
Tech Adept

Default M.Collari Engines!

Anybody know were i can get more information on these engines or who might sell them?

SN
Old 02-13-2004, 07:08 AM
afm
Tech Master

Default Re: M.Collari Engines!

Originally posted by S710_Nut
Anybody know were i can get more information on these engines or who might sell them?

SN
Check this site:

www.werksracing.com Under engines, look for M.Collari

AFM
Old 02-14-2004, 12:07 PM
afm
Tech Master

This is the latest information i've compiled from different sources on this engines.
AFM

Lamberto Collari Motorsport
via Massarenti, 460
40138 Bologna
Tel.:051.531933 Fax 051.6028776
www.lambertocollari.com

WARNING
As per the exclusive selling rights between Lavorazioni Meccaniche SRL and Mr. Lamberto Collari since 2002, we make known that only the motors labeled Star Motor and sold by the authorized agents, can claim the cooperation in this project of the six-times World’s Champion, and the fact that he used these motors during the most recent competitions.
The advertising of new products carrying Mr. Lamberto Collari’s initials, whole name or part of it, must be considered untruthful and against the commercial and personal rights of both parties, and of the buyers.

World Champion Engines 1989/901991/92 - 1993/94 - 1995/96 - 1997/98 2003/2004 !!!
For more than 13 years Mauro Collari, father of the 6 time 1/8 scale World Champion, Lamberto Collari. has been modifying standard engines to obtain the maximum power possible. Every piece is hand picked one by one to have the exact tolerances, and each labor is done manually, with the maximum precision, there, where machines can not possibly reach.

M. Collari Modified .12 ABC 3-port Engine S12TRP
1.52 hp @ 39,000 rpm
M. Collari Modified .12 AAC 3-Port Engine S12TRPPRO
1.52 hp @ 39,000 rpm
M. Collari Modified .12 AAC 5+3-Port Engine S12TUPPRO
1.60 hp @ 41,000 rpm

This are hand modified engines by Mauro Collari.
Unlike most engine tuners who disassemble and then reassemble an engine, our company has access to SIRIO engines from Star Motor Company.
Hand selected and fit Piston over Brass Chrome Sleeve in the ABC version, and in the AAC versions it uses Aluminum Chrome Sleeve.
They feature a polished exhaust port, modified transfer ports, and enlarged boost port cavity in the engine case.
The crankshaft is balanced after deepening the primary flute on the face, and after opening the timing.
This engine series is assembled in small batches, individually.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i have the RB collari .21 engine and the engine is fast but best of
all it makes good fuel milage.