Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tuneing problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Default tuneing problems

first thank u again for your help but i do not want to b a pain but the wheels still well not turn unless i punch the throttle i have done what u said do were the nut is almost off then it moves but if i give it a little r half throttle noting also it cuts off some times when its idling and one minute its a smooth idle then it rams high like i gave it gas then it goes back to smooth i have finished my motor break in is there something i am doing wrong but i can say she do sound good they change the race for on road at norcal tell next weekend so i have more time to get this car online
_
Old 09-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

try taking off your air filter and turning your tx then rx on, and when you pull the trigger, look and se how much your throttle is opening up. and when you look in the hole, you should see a needle and a seat for it. look at the gap, it should be about as thick as a credit card. let me know what you find.