Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 10:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Anyone have internet access out there in florida at the winternats?
Old 02-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Sedanfahrer
Am I mistaken or is Edward's integrated sleeve and case design already being copied? Take a look at the pictures of the Black Hawk engine displayed on Nurenberg Toy Fair:

http://www.rc-car-exklusive.com/php/...49fec90962f94f

BTW, I really like your engine, Edward. It is the most revolutionary design I have ever seen in nitro RC! I hope I can get one when it is released! (I live in Brazil, which makes things a little more difficult...)
Hi guys. It is me Edward. I am using one of my friend accoubnt in Florida.
Finaly I got chance to put some light.
First of all I am very satisfy with engine performance out of the box. We run approximately a gollon of fuel through each unit and nothing was broken-it is very important and peole who saw engine a parts will understand what I try to say (a lot of moving parts are lightened to the bones)
We had problems with set up cars and driving, so because of it we weren't able to show real good result. All our drivers did maximum possible and I love to say this is realy good guys, no one give up even at realy critical situation.
A lot of people who was watching the engine on track say this engines have a lot of power.
I showed engines everybody who wants to see it. Couple RC magazines made a lot of pics and I belive they will pubishe them very soon.
To talk about "Black Hawk"desing, well if you look carefully on theta pics you will find that engine has sleeve and mine not. That design of engines ( BH) is using by kids in Russia to build prototype before they goes to final product. It is milled cranckcase and sleeve case-very old design may be like 30 years.
I showed engine to Michael Salven and he was impressed from technology and craftsmanship.
About berilium bronze set can tell you, very soon some info will come up and it is very interesting and shoking.
I got to go for now, will come back ones I have chance.
One more thing look the engines for your lawn mowers, it will remind you something
Old 02-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default EDWARD:

Im glad you have had a good time in Fla. I still need to set up an order for what I talked to you about earlier this week, I am placing an order on tuesday. I need to know what your order will be.
THANKS ..............Paul
Old 02-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: EDWARD:

Originally posted by Slotmachine
Im glad you have had a good time in Fla. I still need to set up an order for what I talked to you about earlier this week, I am placing an order on tuesday. I need to know what your order will be.
THANKS ..............Paul
Hi Paul
Hey we are so exhausted from Ft. Myers and nobody just can't think for now. I think you will get responds within couple of days.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Motorman
mean bugger ain't it. Fort Myers is a humbling place but I can tell you you will learn more as a racer after a week than you will learn in a whole season elsewhere. Thats just the way it is. First time I went down there it chewed me up and spit me out. I used more parts in a week than in a whole normal season.

I agree with Dennice on it and he is totaly right. I learn in that week more in RC cars then for last 8 month on KZ speedway. I got a lot of friends there, realy good guys.
I am very happy with all my frinds-team drivers, even they didn't get realy good results, but we still had a lot of fun ( hobby is about fun). I know for sure, next event we will be more prepare.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Motorman
mean bugger ain't it. Fort Myers is a humbling place but I can tell you you will learn more as a racer after a week than you will learn in a whole season elsewhere. Thats just the way it is. First time I went down there it chewed me up and spit me out. I used more parts in a week than in a whole normal season.

Hey stefan. I'm curious if you have noticed any of my engines there.
May be in these cars

Tommy Lee 200MM outlaw?
Brandon Bischoff NTC3
Tommy Proferio Mugen
And Swager is a wildcard who knows could have Tommys engine in it. Or a hybrid off some parts I built for Robbie C. Or could be a JP. Spose I'll have to quiz proferio after the event.

Give those cars an eyeball for me would ya. I'm curious

Oh yea point of advice, you will notice on main day that if you look at the track at the right angle espacially at the end of the straight away that a tremendous amount of rubber dust accumulates there. It can and will get some guys on the start. chances are your car will be sitting in the marbles when it is put down for the start. an overzealous throttle can get you bad. This is why this track is a bugger because any line outside of the groove will have rubber dust or marbles. i don't know how bad it will be but when they did a fresh reseal of the track in 2002 it had sand particles in it and the tire wear was off the map and so was the dust. This is where that mean push comes from around the sweeper also if you get off the line.
good luck tomorrow and have fun.
Humbling is exactly the right word for it
Old 02-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Where is ENGYNE?
Old 02-15-2004, 09:31 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Has the race begun yet?
Old 02-15-2004, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

The race ended yesterday at 4:30 p.m.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by stefan
Where is ENGYNE?

Where's Brand new front MRX3 wide belt perfectly cut?

Old 02-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

TG check your PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Where is ENGYNE?
I took it from Todd
Old 02-15-2004, 08:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

The race ended yesterday at 4:30 p.m.
lol, I'm a little behind
Old 02-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Randman
lol, I'm a little behind
Hey Randy, we got work to do.
Put please your GT4 together, engyne is read to kick some ass.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Are we back to business? Don't forget start yours engynes and check the belts!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, new batch on the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.