Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
SC .32 pull start conversion >

SC .32 pull start conversion

SC .32 pull start conversion

Old 06-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Default SC .32 pull start conversion

yeah okay so i brought an sc32 engine from ebay. now i need to install a pull start system on the annoying thing however the crank shaft does not have the pin for the pull start shaft. i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on either how to fit a pull start. or where i can buy a crank shaft for the engine with the pull start pin. or another way of starting it. the engine is vertically mounted for helicopter use. and its not a normal heli its a home made one. not a kit so can be kinda akward. anyway thanks for the help
Old 07-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Tech Rookie

no one got any ideas? really need the help! just need to know where i can get the parts from
Old 07-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Tech Rookie

oh come on?! ya'll gotta be kidding right? no one has any idea of a good place to find sc engine parts?!