Tech Master

Default JP WC21 R1 Kangaroo

Anyone has anythought on this one?
Old 12-29-2003, 02:21 PM
ND
Tech Adept

Hey Ah10

It's a JP, it's a great motor!

Seriously, I've used this engine and it's very good and reliable, it also produces lots of power across the rev range. A very good choice of engine.

Old 12-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ND
Hey Ah10

It's a JP, it's a great motor!

Seriously, I've used this engine and it's very good and reliable, it also produces lots of power across the rev range. A very good choice of engine.

I have one too, I am in the process of breaking it in, just want to ask see if any one have run this one and among others like Novamax(granted I have this one too, but I didnt have enough run time on the JP to compare the 2), RB C5 Rody, RB C5 Collari and may be Sirio? Just want to ask some of you experts on review.

may be like powerband, usable rpm and such.

So far I felt the JP has more rpm but less torque the reason I said that is because I have gear it down to let her rev to get some insane speed and power, on the same token, on the max I could gear it higher and still have enough torque to push taller gearing. That's what I notice so far! And also seems like the Max has more bottomend power compare with JP because I need to set the centex engage later to achieve the same off the line speed!

Anyone give me some input?
Old 12-30-2003, 11:22 AM
Tech Rookie

I run a JP, Just finaly found a new one!

I like them, kinda touchy on the bottom, but runs well. more importantly, I am sorta rough on engines, and this one appears to hold up well. I get allot of great rip out of it, but mostly I like the durability I have seen so far from it.