ofna 8 port??

Old 12-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default ofna 8 port??

i have a ofna 8 port and im having trubble getting the power band i want from this motor. it like has no mid range. it has top end but i want it for the jumps. i need more grunt out of the corners. im running a mbx4-xr. the motor has the stock carb and a ofne 063 onepiece pipe.. any help woud be great. thanks
Old 12-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Nitro Tech

Default Re: ofna 8 port??

Originally posted by ROLLINGaFTGT
i have a ofna 8 port and im having trubble getting the power band i want from this motor. it like has no mid range. it has top end but i want it for the jumps. i need more grunt out of the corners. im running a mbx4-xr. the motor has the stock carb and a ofne 063 onepiece pipe.. any help woud be great. thanks
XR is a bit weight,so better use 13T bell.Try to do your best to reduce car weight,and get MUGEN 053 pipe which has great torque.
Old 12-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Mugen aluminum clutch shoes with 1.1 mm springs and 13 t clutchbell will give you all the grunt you'll ever want.

80% is in the clutch...