Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STS engines

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

lol, Dino, trust me.. You will love the little one Let us know here if its a boy or a girl

My little one is 18 months old now..
Old 08-05-2004, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
and was looking at the Dragon but if I have a hard time getting parts, I'll go somewhere else. Thanks for the help, guys.
Parts are easy, I do my shopping D5/D5 here
Old 08-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Nitro Tech

Originally posted by au_Nightmare
lol, Dino, trust me.. You will love the little one Let us know here if its a boy or a girl

My little one is 18 months old now..
Boy. He may come the end of August. Maybe more early... I'm very nervous now
Old 08-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by dino.tw
Don't...Don't...Don't lie to me...I knew the little devil will destroy everything. All they can do everyday is crying and make shit
yup.... mine cut the battery wires, short out the battery and almost put the car on fire, never seem so much smoke come out from my car, even when i am breaking in the engine.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Nitro Tech

Originally posted by Data
yup.... mine cut the battery wires, short out the battery and almost put the car on fire, never seem so much smoke come out from my car, even when i am breaking in the engine.
TTTTTTerrible......

Can I ask you a question Data? You love your little one more or your R/C car more? Tell us the truth....
Old 08-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Emails ???

First of all I would just like to thank all of you for giving STS a chance in your cars. For those of you who don't know this is Geoff with Project Zen, STS. The issue of Emails, has been once again brought up with the rest of our staff, and we are having trouble figuring our why your not getting the responces for us. If you are having problems with the motor you can call US at (310)544-1508, if we are not able to answer you call, please leave us a message with your name and number and it will be returned. Our goal is to provide you with a product that you as our customers will be happy with. Project Zen will be more than happy to help you with any problems or issues that you may have with the motor. I understand the how it is when something is not working the way it should, and I stand by my belief that a product should be free from defect when purchased. That is why I am willing to go over and beyond the call of duty when it comes to pleasing our customers. We will never deny a fault in our product when one does arise, I feel it is more beneficial for us to learn from any mistakes so that they can be corrected. The crank shaft issue has been solved, and the new motors have been making very impressive power, with great durability. If you need help with your engine feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help. I appoligize for any problems you may have had, and I just want to let all of you know that we are working on a new system of customer service which will make our responce time quicker. As for those of you who never got a responce to their emails, I would greatly appreciate it if you could call us here at our location so that we can have direct communication.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Default direct email address

To everyone who is having problems getting in touch with us here at Project Zen here is my direct email address [email protected] please email me and I will get a responce to you right away.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:59 AM
Tech Master

Dino,
If I buy a D3R, are replacement piston/sleeves available as they are for the D3/D5?
Old 08-06-2004, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Can I ask you a question Data? You love your little one more or your R/C car more? Tell us the truth....
you will have the answer in a couple of months.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Emails ???

Originally posted by righthandeg6
That is why I am willing to go over and beyond the call of duty when it comes to pleasing our customers.
you have been very helpful when i needed help, but i don't think you can please all the customers all the time and some customers are just impossible to deal with.

will you be at CP this saturday ?
Old 08-06-2004, 07:48 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: direct email address

Originally posted by righthandeg6
To everyone who is having problems getting in touch with us here at Project Zen here is my direct email address [email protected] please email me and I will get a responce to you right away.
Sent you an email, subject, RS3 bearings...Thanks!
Old 08-06-2004, 07:52 AM
Regional Moderator

Boy. He may come the end of August. Maybe more early... I'm very nervous now
Dino, don't fret, when they are babies, they are precious, when they become teenagers, then just think how you was when you was a teen...lol...I have an 18 year old and a 12 year old, both are going on 30, in their eyes...lol, they know it all but in reality, they don't...lol, You'd be suprised how great you will feel when it arrives. You don't have to give up your hobby, just think of training a driver for your retirement Children are a blessing, not a burden...well, most of them...lol
Old 08-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

The G4's flywheel is a bit too small because they want lowest engine C.G. Take out the glow plug and make sure you can turn the flywheel easy by your hands.(make sure the piston and rear plate are assembled right direction.) Lubricating your piston through glow hole. Put your car on that X5 starter box and let starter box to turn the flywheel. You will see some fuel sprayed out from glow hole. Then install the glow plug and retry your starting process. Remember to run-in your engine for a while because you have reassembled it.
Oh, I just forgot to say that yes, i tried running the engine on starter box w/o the plug to see if it was flooded, and the engine ran fine, but then when i put the glowplug back the engine wouldn't turn over. That is why i think it is a problem with the compression or something, but i don't see why, i didn't change anything!!! Thanks, i know theres got to be something im overlooking
Old 08-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Piston Sleeve

The D3R and D5R pistons sleeves are currently available in the U.S. ready to be shipped. You can also use them to convert your older STS motor to the newer version.

Yes I will be at CP on Saturday.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Fast Response!

Geoff emailed me back today saying he'll send me new bearings to replace the faulty ones for my d3. I'll let you guys know when I get them. Go Project Zen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.