Need New Engine .12

Old 05-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Need New Engine .12

Hello,

I'm looking for a new .12 engine for my FT NTC3 and my budget is $150 and is easy to tuned and where to get it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Oh and my tuning is so-so. that is why I am asking for a easy to tuned engine
Old 05-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

For that money either you get a used engine or try getting a STS engine. Relatively cheap and easy to tune. Try RC-Toro
Old 05-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

http://www.rdlogics.com/cgi-bin/cate...tegory=Engines
Try one of these Infinity engines . Price is right.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

If you ask around at the track, or check some of these forums, you will find that the Team Infinity engines tend to wear out pretty fast, the STS engine will work a little better, they tend to at least last a little longer, if you could expand your budget another 30 dollars or so you would have more options available to you in a more reliable and more name brand motor. two very good choices right now in the 180 dollar range would be the O.S. Max 12TZ, or the new Ofna Picco JLR Red Dot. Both these motors would be a much better choice if you can afford them, The OS is the older motor, probably the easier to tune of the two, the JLR is newer and is Very competitive with motors costing much more, plus it is very easy to break in. I have had both motors, and the JLR was very fast this weekend at the HOA Fastlane race, I would recommend either of these motors if you can swing the price....Both these motors are in the 180 dollar price range, My local hobby shop ordered the JLR for me in 3 days for 179.99 .....