Old 11-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation

this guys have such good prices on stock and mod engines
Old 11-26-2007, 05:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
Hi Uriah!
I'm here in Brazil and I believe that I'm the only one at my track that is using one of your motors.
My track is Novarossi territory, the official dealer is always there. In fact, after one of the guys showed up with a Ashford mod Nova SCT one week after there was a note in you site saying that you are not selling novas overseas. Strange coincidence.
but is funny how people can be jealous. I showed up for some guys your engine and they said: "ow, this is now going to last 2 races".
I'm still breaking in the engine, so I hope to kick some asses with your engines soon

Regards,
Alfredo
Old 11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Tech Rookie

First a Hello to all

My name is Theo comes from Greek country but i lives in Switzerland.
Now to the thing.

I have send emails to Murnan Modified already pair of in times written got however no answer. I have interest in a Picco P9R. Are those really as well as all say

Sorry for my bad English

Greetings Theo
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sirio Evo 4 STI Engines Are In Stock Now.

Last edited by Grinder; 12-04-2007 at 06:17 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ramiel
Hi Uriah!
I'm here in Brazil and I believe that I'm the only one at my track that is using one of your motors.
My track is Novarossi territory, the official dealer is always there. In fact, after one of the guys showed up with a Ashford mod Nova SCT one week after there was a note in you site saying that you are not selling novas overseas. Strange coincidence.
but is funny how people can be jealous. I showed up for some guys your engine and they said: "ow, this is now going to last 2 races".
I'm still breaking in the engine, so I hope to kick some asses with your engines soon

Regards,
Alfredo
Hello Alfredo, I'm always here as well

that's not about being jealous, it's about commercial agreements and that applies to all over the world and not our country only.......
Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SalvadoriRacing
Hello Alfredo, I'm always here as well

that's not about being jealous, it's about commercial agreements and that applies to all over the world and not our country only.......
WAZUP!
I understand that this is all about agreements all over the world, but that's not that I was talking about. That is perfectly normal, and I understand that you are just claiming what is in your contract.
I meant that people that said "this murnan engine is not going to last 2 races" are jealous. I think I wrote wrong "now", it suppose to be "not".
It was the same thing when I showed up with my first professional legal engine, a Sirio Evo 3 STI, in the track. Everybody said "this thing is crap, you have to change the conrod every gallon" just because I wasn't using a Novarossi. I believe that we should end this prejudice among drivers, cuz makes people fell very uncomfortable if you use something different than people on track usually use.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
Sirio Evo 4 STI Engines Are In Stock Now.
Hi Uriah!

What is better suited on a large open 1/8th track, very flowing, very little 1st gear engagement?

I am trying to decide between the Nova 12-3SCT Full Ceramic version and Sirio 4 (IFMAR version) on you website (modified versions of course).

Which of the two is better suited for a fast flowing track?

Which of the two is better on fuel economy?

I have read alot about the Sirio rod breaking on the previous Sirio modified versions. Is it the same as the IFMAR version?

I have also heard alot of negative talk about running the full ceramic version - low engine life because of the higher rpm, and possible engine failures due to ceramic balls breaking.

Can you share you thoughts??

Thanks.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Uriah - This weekend I was at the Kissimmee State race and I wasn't really sure what to expect as I had just finished breaking in the motor a few days before the race and hadn't really had a chance to get on it until open practice on Friday. As the tune came around and shimming the motor because of the change in sea level, I have to say it was off the hook.

Simply put you built a missile, with great runtime, and a super smooth power band. The motor was very fast and made run time and you know I have a heavy throttle finger... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzoBkaFxh4

In all serious though, it was really really good. Thanks for the support and power! You really are one kewl dude!!!

Mark
Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

uriah my motor was a missle to alowiing me to keep up with austin woulf and eduardo gabel in the b main due to bad quals but unfortunately they dont like to run upside down and the engine died but thanks for the rocket ship uriah you da mann
Tommy D
Old 12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool Murnan Modified RB Speedline Matrix 12 For Sale

I won a Muran Mod RB Speedline Matrix 12 at the GLC this year and I only run 1/8th scale. If someone need a realy good motor cheep let me know. $200.00 Shipped.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

hey murnan... have you had a chance to test the new sirio evo 4??? any input on the engine?
Old 12-14-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default Picco P9R-EVO2

Hi Uriah,

Just wanna let u know the engine came through today.It woz stuck in custom
Just a couple of questions:
Wot the best way to run in this engine ?
Should i leave needles as default to run in ?
Pipe and manifold for this engine...looking for power out of corners?

thanks

philip
Old 12-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Initiate

any chance of modifying a 3.3 traxxas engine? what would be the estimated gain?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.