Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

Murnan Modified Motors

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Marcos.S710
does tyres dont look like twister tires !

Marcos/Taylor Racing.

I dont know you guys but I can assume that you are from the local Florida area. It seems that you get a kick out of bashing other peoples product. I see a forum that talks about Murnam motors. I am reading the thread and I see my car in the picture.
I was so impressed by this guys motor and work not to mention the last race I ran with him that I responded to the thread and the only response you had was about my tires.

Hmmm. Get a life buddy. Racing online in a forum is not racing. See you at the track in the Regionals.
I'll bet you your car that you will not even make the A or B Main.

Oh, please do not respond to this thread, lets stick to the topic Murnam motors. If you have a response you can email me.

Also, since you pointed it out. After reviewing the picture carefully this was taken at Ft. Myers and not Kissimee, Twister tires were not available. If you must know
Murnam you can confirm where the Pic is from.

www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666
Old 05-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by racinghobbies
Marcos/Taylor Racing.

I dont know you guys but I can assume that you are from the local Florida area. It seems that you get a kick out of bashing other peoples product. I see a forum that talks about Murnam motors. I am reading the thread and I see my car in the picture.
I was so impressed by this guys motor and work not to mention the last race I ran with him that I responded to the thread and the only response you had was about my tires.

Hmmm. Get a life buddy. Racing online in a forum is not racing. See you at the track in the Regionals.
I'll bet you your car that you will not even make the A or B Main.

Oh, please do not respond to this thread, lets stick to the topic Murnam motors. If you have a response you can email me.

Also, since you pointed it out. After reviewing the picture carefully this was taken at Ft. Myers and not Kissimee, Twister tires were not available. If you must know
Murnam you can confirm where the Pic is from.

www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666
Omar,

It was a joke - you have jokes in Florida, right? There's no point getting your nickers in a twist about it.

Anyway I'm a little south of Florida and I don't know Marcos, but he's starting to sound like a decent guy.

BTW, I think it's spelled "Murnan" . . might be nice to spell his name correctly if your looking to do some business, eh, 'cos by all accounts, he's also a decent guy.

Cheers, Gavin
Old 05-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
Omar,

It was a joke - you have jokes in Florida, right? There's no point getting your nickers in a twist about it.

Anyway I'm a little south of Florida and I don't know Marcos, but he's starting to sound like a decent guy.

BTW, I think it's spelled "Murnan" . . might be nice to spell his name correctly if your looking to do some business, eh, 'cos by all accounts, he's also a decent guy.

Cheers, Gavin
At whose expense are you running the joke. You may now think it is a joke.
But I am not laughing. Additionally I know "Murnan" very well, and hey you should not be concerned if I spell his name incorrectly.
I agree he is a nice guy.

Thanks
Omar
www.twistertires.com
Old 05-23-2004, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-24-2004 at 12:01 PM.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-24-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-24-2004 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Q
Uriah

I have been running my evo 2 for a couple of weeks now and I love it. was wondering if you had a suggestion for a good pipe for that motor. also I was looking to get another one of your motors but I want something with alot of bottom end power. what would you suggest. thanks in advance for any info you can give.

murnan sirio evo 2
The motor with the most bottom end I have ever tried is the RR12L3, but the Rex RER, Mugen ect.. all have plenty of bottom for me. I like the new Mugen pipes, I think they are the strongest throughout the entire powerband of the pipes I have tried.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Q
Tech Apprentice

THANKS..
Old 05-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by racinghobbies
At whose expense are you running the joke. You may now think it is a joke.
But I am not laughing. Additionally I know "Murnan" very well, and hey you should not be concerned if I spell his name incorrectly.
I agree he is a nice guy.

Thanks
Omar
www.twistertires.com
Geeez Omar, no one is running a campaign against you for heavens sake.
It was a joke - a quick quip with a touch of irony. I laughed 'cos I saw the irony, alright. That's all there is to it.

This is a public forum and plenty of people make jokes and sarcastic quips. Most are able to accept these things and laugh along with it - just like real life. It seems you are quick to take offense if your previous posts in other threads are anything to go by. Please lighten up, no one is out to get you.

Anyway, pardon me about the spelling thing. I figured you spelled it wrongly three times in two posts so, hey.

Cheers, Gavin
Old 05-24-2004, 02:09 AM
Tech Elite

Grinder,

About those Mugen pipes - I thought the very latest generation of pipes were all the same except for the name.
That is, the Mugen pipe is the sams as, say a Nova TP-06, for instance.
Thanks for any info.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

No, it's different. I will try and post a pic sometime tonight.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Grinder
No, it's different. I will try and post a pic sometime tonight.
Hey Grinder,

What did you ask me to do?.....send me email.....

Kumpol
---------------------------------------
"only Murnan can beat Murnan"
moe
Old 05-24-2004, 09:49 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally posted by Grinder
The motor with the most bottom end I have ever tried is the RR12L3, but the Rex RER, Mugen ect.. all have plenty of bottom for me. I like the new Mugen pipes, I think they are the strongest throughout the entire powerband of the pipes I have tried.
Hi Uriah

Long time no talk.
I'm still running my Sirio Evo2, and was wondering if you have actually tried that Mugen pipe on the Sirio, and how does it compare to the TPO4 you were running with them as the best combination.

AFM
Old 05-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Tech Addict

Thank you Uriah for a modiflied motor.
I got my NS12S3 on Saturday but didn't have a chance to run it, raining.
It's going to be fun to have fast motor and hit the wall harder.
OH, I need more spare parts now .... I'm not a good driver.
Just want to have fun.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Q
Tech Apprentice

Default carb

Uriah

I was just wondering if you have run the evo II with a novarossi carb. I have heard people talk about it but was not sure how well it worked. is it just more reliable or does it improve performance.thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.