R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2010, 06:45 AM   #2701
Tech Master
 
Grinder's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,847
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

We are having a half price sale on our Empire Evolva M3 hop up parts. There is one of each part left at these prices.

http://www.murnanmodified.com/index.php?cPath=57_101
__________________
www.murnanmodified.com
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:47 AM   #2702
Tech Master
 
Grinder's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,847
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Fake Murnan Modified Engine on Ebay

I have just noticed an engine being sold on Ebay that is being advertised as a Murnan Modified V Spec. I can tell from the pictures that it is not an engine that I modified.

I have contacted the seller, and they will not tell me the person's name who sold it to them, only that they got it when they purchased someones used equipment in a lot.

This type of thing has happened before, and it is very serious. If anyone knows anything about this, please pm me information.

Ebay has been informed, I just want to know some names.

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OS-21-vzb-v-spec...item20b4f9c5cd
__________________
www.murnanmodified.com
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #2703
Tech Elite
 
Riketsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 2,393
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
I have just noticed an engine being sold on Ebay that is being advertised as a Murnan Modified V Spec. I can tell from the pictures that it is not an engine that I modified.

I have contacted the seller, and they will not tell me the person's name who sold it to them, only that they got it when they purchased someones used equipment in a lot.

This type of thing has happened before, and it is very serious. If anyone knows anything about this, please pm me information.

Ebay has been informed, I just want to know some names.

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OS-21-vzb-v-spec...item20b4f9c5cd
The crankshaft's modification looks a lot like what Voodoo Modified advertises...

I'll send you a PM with his eBay link so you can compare, Uriah.
__________________
eBay user id: riketsukirai

Selling all my MTX4 parts, bodies, radio and everything!
Riketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #2704
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 729
Default

Hi Murnan, I might be getting myself a used Evolva and so if I do get it, what would be a good engine to bring it to life?
Ive been looking and Ive thought of the following:
Novarossi 35+21
Novarossi S21WCS Kangaroo
RB Classico 9
RB Classico 10
Picco P9R Evo3
Sirio CL7R Sti

I know its a fair few to choose from, and the track Ill be running it at is Lilydale, where Peter and Steven Jovanovic run (which I know are team drivers for you)
So if all goes well and I do get the Evolva, what would be a good engine? Not looking for the latest and greatest, otherwise I'd be looking at the RB C10 or Flash .21 Special
Thanks!
__________________
Car-less (Velox V10 or 733) // RB T10.5"+" (JB Modified) // Bluebird BMS-990DMG (St) & BMS-631 (T/B) // ATS 16% // Capricorn Wheels // Protoform
"70% of the time, it works ALL the time"
DJ_Shakespear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #2705
Tech Lord
 
wingracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,639
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

I'm not Uriah but for me, you can't beat a modded Kangaroo. Just as fast as the big guns at a lower price.

Also, I like the 35+21 better than the Flash but that's just me. Those things rip.

Classico 10 is a great motor for that price. With a mod job on it, even better.
__________________
Sean. Certified speed crazed mowron.
Team Shepherd USA
www.ashfordhobby.com
wingracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #2706
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 729
Default

Hmmm, I would go the 35 over the Flash, but I also have "a thing" for RB engines ever since I got my T10 for my RRR
Ive had a little look, and even if I don't get the Evolva, maybe sometime later in the year I'll get myself either a new 1/8, or a used one, and maybe throw-in a Circuit 9 or Circuit 10.
__________________
Car-less (Velox V10 or 733) // RB T10.5"+" (JB Modified) // Bluebird BMS-990DMG (St) & BMS-631 (T/B) // ATS 16% // Capricorn Wheels // Protoform
"70% of the time, it works ALL the time"
DJ_Shakespear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #2707
Tech Fanatic
 
kitracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: hong kong
Posts: 986
Default M3 2nd at the Hobby Pro open

Samuel(CSO) using the M3 came 2nd at the HobbyPro open on the weekend in Hong Kong.
Ronald Volker only came 3rd with a factory Novarossi engine!

We did not have chance to really test the engine due to rain so we were very conservative on tuning and gearing. Next race will be Xceed cup in Shanghai so we will be better prepared.

here are some photos. over 100 entries

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...15679021778474
__________________
Nitro-x Tomorrow Fuel today
Blitz body the champion choice
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #2708
Tech Master
 
Grinder's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,847
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer View Post
Samuel(CSO) using the M3 came 2nd at the HobbyPro open on the weekend in Hong Kong.
Ronald Volker only came 3rd with a factory Novarossi engine!

We did not have chance to really test the engine due to rain so we were very conservative on tuning and gearing. Next race will be Xceed cup in Shanghai so we will be better prepared.

here are some photos. over 100 entries

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...15679021778474
Congratulations Samuel, the competition looked fierce.
Thanks for the great pics Kitracer. Looks like a very fun race.
__________________
www.murnanmodified.com
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #2709
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Athens Greece
Posts: 143
Default

Hi,

Which murnan modified .21 engine are you suggesting?I allready have a 35plus21 collari stock engine for my mrx5 but I am thinking of choosing a MM .21 engine.

Thanks
__________________
Mtx6,Reds WCS,Protoform,kopropo,contact tires.

Last edited by tonyhalandri; 11-18-2010 at 11:57 AM.
tonyhalandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #2710
Tech Adept
 
Kraceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 168
Default 2010 Kraceway U.S. Open Championship

1st of all Special Thanks
To the Murnan Team in supporting our Annual event
Congrats to the Team on the domination in the Triple Mains & podium wins
There were a lot of sedan drivers that were impressed with the power & mileage there MM3 was providing more than 60% of the drivers in the Main were Murnan powered.
Kraceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #2711
Tech Master
 
impalabob64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: florida
Posts: 1,462
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to impalabob64
Default Thumbs up

I would like to thank Uriah Murnan for providing me with the HP of the MMRb3 in G4RS 09 motor was a monster thanks Uriah you are the man .
__________________
RoninRc.com
MurnanModifiedMotors
Basher BT-4
impalabob64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #2712
Tech Elite
 
quietstorm76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 2,265
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by impalabob64 View Post
I would like to thank Uriah Murnan for providing me with the HP of the MMRb3 in G4RS 09 motor was a monster thanks Uriah you are the man .
What's that old saying............The only way to beat a Murnan Modified is with a Murnan Modified.
__________________
Team Shepherd USA:Nugget's Ranch Raceway
Primary Weapon: ?
Secondary Weapon: ?
Tires>>> I don't know yet
quietstorm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #2713
Tech Fanatic
 
kitracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: hong kong
Posts: 986
Default Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Congratulations Samuel, the competition looked fierce.
Thanks for the great pics Kitracer. Looks like a very fun race.
Told you, with little more time we could do it

Samuel won the Xceed cup in Shanghai on the weekend using the M3. After the 30mins final, he won by just 3.5 sec over TQ (wang hui fung, top local electric racer) who ALSO uses Murnan M3
Per Ola from Sweden came 3rd

can find photo from below links
http://www.xceedrc.com/

http://bbs.rcfans.com/viewthread.php...extra=page%3D1
__________________
Nitro-x Tomorrow Fuel today
Blitz body the champion choice
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #2714
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,127
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer View Post
Told you, with little more time we could do it

Samuel won the Xceed cup in Shanghai on the weekend using the M3. After the 30mins final, he won by just 3.5 sec over TQ (wang hui fung, top local electric racer) who ALSO uses Murnan M3
Per Ola from Sweden came 3rd

can find photo from below links
http://www.xceedrc.com/

http://bbs.rcfans.com/viewthread.php...extra=page%3D1
Good news !
You import to HK ?
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #2715
Tech Fanatic
 
kitracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: hong kong
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer View Post
Told you, with little more time we could do it

Samuel won the Xceed cup in Shanghai on the weekend using the M3. After the 30mins final, he won by just 3.5 sec over TQ (wang hui fung, top local electric racer) who ALSO uses Murnan M3
Per Ola from Sweden came 3rd

can find photo from below links
http://www.xceedrc.com/

http://bbs.rcfans.com/viewthread.php...extra=page%3D1
first 8 min of the race
Samuel the yellow with black wing chasing TQ's car and got pass after refuel.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI1NzczMjY0.html
__________________
Nitro-x Tomorrow Fuel today
Blitz body the champion choice
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MURNAN MODIFIED PLUS 21-7BT tmperformance1 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 02-11-2008 01:00 PM
MRX-4R,murnan modified 35+21 ltrdude R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 19 12-11-2007 03:29 AM
Ninja TA01 Murnan Modified,OS TZ Modified GMartinez R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 31 08-20-2007 09:40 PM
Murnan Modified horizon644 Nitro On-Road 1 02-06-2007 09:32 PM
Murnan Modified Motors AlanLim Onroad Nitro Engine Zone 1 04-20-2004 12:01 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:07 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0