R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #1801
Tech Rookie
 
nObRaIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Default

Is there a good right-side exhaust for the modified JLR Evo3 Red Dot?
nObRaIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #1802
Tech Rookie
 
Joby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
Default

Uriah,
I just want to thank you for the amazing horsepower at Capital Classic (301). If you guys need a motor that has HUGE HORSEPOWER and great fuel milage, Murnan Modified is the place to be! There is no way I would have Qualified 4th without the help of Uriah, and his modifications!
So... what I am saying guys is... just box up those engines, send them to Murnan Modifed Motors, and go FAST!
Thanks Uriah!
Joby Uchtman
__________________
Mugen Seiki, Parma, John's BSR tires, Murnan Modified Motors, Ko Propo, and Coors light
Joby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #1803
Tech Adept
 
AndrewNicholas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 236
Default

Great Jobi
Ihad a blast pitting with you guys. Look forward to the nats.

Uriah
I would like to modify my 2 Cordoba Motors before the Nats.
Have you done work on them yet? Is it worth you having a look at them?
It would be great if you could give me a call.
603 231 2532
Thanks
Andrew Nicholas.
AndrewNicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #1804
Tech Regular
 
T-BODZ Terry B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DFW / Texas
Posts: 357
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewNicholas View Post
Uriah
I would like to modify my 2 Cordoba Motors before the Nats.
Have you done work on them yet? Is it worth you having a look at them?
It would be great if you could give me a call.
603 231 2532
Thanks
Andrew Nicholas.
Was sup Andrew?

Uriah does some really great work on Cordoba's!
I'm sure he's worked on quite a few! Lots of Punch!
I really enjoy running the Cordoba's he's built for me.
You will not be disappointed! Always a big Thank you
to Uriah for the HorsePower!

Great job to Joby too!

Take care!

T-Dawg
__________________
Special Thanks to Sponsors: Mugen Seiki USA, Futaba America, Murnan Modified Motors, VP-Powermaster Fuel & Faskolor
T-BODZ Terry B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:05 PM   #1805
Tech Adept
 
AndrewNicholas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 236
Default

Wassup T-Dawg!!!
Thanks for the info.
I will contact Uriah on the Mods.

You and Brad staying at Laquinta again?

Wanna do some quickie R11s for me??????? I was going to call Paul and see if I could grab a few.
Call me
603 231 2532
Later.
Drew.
AndrewNicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #1806
Tech Regular
 
T-BODZ Terry B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DFW / Texas
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewNicholas View Post
Wassup T-Dawg!!!
Thanks for the info.
I will contact Uriah on the Mods.

You and Brad staying at Laquinta again?

Wanna do some quickie R11s for me??????? I was going to call Paul and see if I could grab a few.
Call me
603 231 2532
Later.
Drew.
Not likely at La Quinta again .... No Elevators!
I'll give you a shout later....

Take care!

T
__________________
Special Thanks to Sponsors: Mugen Seiki USA, Futaba America, Murnan Modified Motors, VP-Powermaster Fuel & Faskolor
T-BODZ Terry B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:33 AM   #1807
Tech Master
 
Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Black
Default

Uriah,

Hey I got my Werks B7 from Keith Seay this weekend and all I can say is WOW! That motor is INSANE! All I can say is HOLY %&#^! Without getting a chance to tune and stretch fuel mileage, I was still impressed with the added fuel mileage. Thanks again, I will try to call you tomorrow. I have your cell#, is that the best number to reach you on? Also what time frame best for me to call you? Thanks again, awesome work

Marcus Black
__________________
JConcepts/Werks Racing Engines/Ironman Bearings/PowerMaster Fuel/VP Racing
Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 AM   #1808
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

marcus you need to make one more post dude!
reddishdsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #1809
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joby View Post
Uriah,
I just want to thank you for the amazing horsepower at Capital Classic (301). If you guys need a motor that has HUGE HORSEPOWER and great fuel milage, Murnan Modified is the place to be! There is no way I would have Qualified 4th without the help of Uriah, and his modifications!
So... what I am saying guys is... just box up those engines, send them to Murnan Modifed Motors, and go FAST!
Thanks Uriah!
Joby Uchtman
Nice job Joby! Now, bring some of that sick power back to TSRCAR and race with us this weekend.
John Schuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #1810
Tech Master
 
JetMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 1,172
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Would like to send my thanks to Murnan Modified Motors for the fast Murnan Modified Novarossi Plus 12SCT that helped me win the RC Pro Series Onroad Northeast Division Round 2 at VORRA in Richmond Virginia. I placed first in the A-main in the expert touring class. Thanks again Uriah for offering to help when I needed it.
__________________
www.vorra.org

MINO Racing
JetMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #1811
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nObRaIn View Post
Is there a good right-side exhaust for the modified JLR Evo3 Red Dot?
RD logics has afew right side pipes. I use there pipes for dirt oval racing.
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #1812
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMD View Post
Would like to send my thanks to Murnan Modified Motors for the fast Murnan Modified Novarossi Plus 12SCT that helped me win the RC Pro Series Onroad Northeast Division Round 2 at VORRA in Richmond Virginia. I placed first in the A-main in the expert touring class. Thanks again Uriah for offering to help when I needed it.
I run Uriah's +12's in a custom works sprint car. Even with 2.5 oz of weight added to the front of the car, and 3 deg. of anti squat, I still couldn't keep the front end down. There are no motors out there with the mix of power, run time, and fuel millage like the murnan motors.
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #1813
Tech Rookie
 
Geek_Speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 15
Questions?? .12 engine recommendation

Hi,

I'm trying to decide between a Murnan Modified Picco JLR Evo3 Red Dot and an RB Concept R3 IFMAR/EFRA Version for an NT1. I've seen some people running RB R3's and they're very fast, particularly top-end. I've also heard (and read) great things about Murnan Modifieds of course.

Does anyone have dyno #'s for the Picco JLR Evo 3 Red Dot stock, and Murnan Modified, as well as the RB R3 stock and modified? The stock RB and the modded Picco are similar $. I'd love to go all the way and get a MM RB R3, but that flirts with wife-agro $-wise, so going there I'd have to really, really want it.

How do they compare power-wise (both bottom end, and top speed)? How about mileage? Any notable differences in reliability?

Thanks a bunch!
Geek_Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:02 AM   #1814
Tech Champion
 
Maximo's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,799
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsieber View Post
I run Uriah's +12's in a custom works sprint car. Even with 2.5 oz of weight added to the front of the car, and 3 deg. of anti squat, I still couldn't keep the front end down. There are no motors out there with the mix of power, run time, and fuel millage like the murnan motors.
I think can beat a Murman engine ! http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...GUrbGaDw&hl=en

Last edited by Maximo; 07-05-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #1815
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Talking

That's Hilarious......
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ GLOBAL PRIVATE FUNDING ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MURNAN MODIFIED PLUS 21-7BT tmperformance1 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 02-11-2008 01:00 PM
MRX-4R,murnan modified 35+21 ltrdude R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 19 12-11-2007 03:29 AM
Ninja TA01 Murnan Modified,OS TZ Modified GMartinez R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 31 08-20-2007 09:40 PM
Murnan Modified horizon644 Nitro On-Road 1 02-06-2007 09:32 PM
Murnan Modified Motors AlanLim Onroad Nitro Engine Zone 1 04-20-2004 12:01 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:29 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0