Community
Wiki Posts
Search

pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dynamite
most of the guys over here are using the new 2630 pipe on nova motors just got the 2630 myself to try it, havent used the vr12+ so i cant comment on it, but there are alot of good reports about that pipe... i guess with either you really cant go wrong, just depends on what your looking for from your engine to what pipe you go for.
Well, I'm not sure...I guess seeing as the Skyline is on average about $20 cheaper than the Novarossi and a manifold, I should just save the money and buy the cheaper of the 2. Likely I won't see a difference in performance since I don't have enough time on it to be used to it being a certain way.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dredd
Well, I'm not sure...I guess seeing as the Skyline is on average about $20 cheaper than the Novarossi and a manifold, I should just save the money and buy the cheaper of the 2. Likely I won't see a difference in performance since I don't have enough time on it to be used to it being a certain way.

like jo said the VR12+ is a very durable pipe. I have yet to dent this pipe and i know ive hit hard enough to damage my side pulley once and the stinger is still in tack with out a dent on the pipe.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Francis M.
like jo said the VR12+ is a very durable pipe. I have yet to dent this pipe and i know ive hit hard enough to damage my side pulley once and the stinger is still in tack with out a dent on the pipe.
Well, anyhow today I got a Novarossi 2630 with the 6fin manifold.

Gonna see how it works with my setup after my current pipe is no longer usable. Plus I'd hate to have someone bash me into a wall or something and smash up a brand new pipe