R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 08-10-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Exclamation O.S. VZ-B V-Spec T w/ O'Donnell head - New button???

I was told to use the button (and glowplug) from the VZ-B V-Spec T with my new O'Donnell head. However, the head does not properly fit the stock VZ-B button. Is there another button I can use? Does O'Donnell plan on making a specific button for the turbo VZ-B? Please help if you have any information.

Team Monkey Spankers (TMS)
Losi Ten-SCTE 2.0
Jammin SCRT 10
Mugen MBX5-T ProSpec - O.S. .28 XZ [b]FOR SALE![/b]
Traxxas Revo - O.S. .18 TM [b]FOR SALE![/b]
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:28 PM   #2
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

didn't the O'Donnell head come with a button?
i bought one for my nova P5 and it came with one.

when you said the V-Spec button will not fit the O'Donnell head, did you mean tt the top part of the button was too small or too big to fit the head's bottom hole?

cos i did try to fit the O'Donnell head(meant for P5) on my V-Spec and it did fit, altho there was a tiny gap btw the button and head.
it's okay for the gap to be thr...

i'm pretty sure the O'Donnell head is universal, tried it on my nova P5, RB C5 and OS V-Spec and they all fit, +/- the small gap...

side note, don't think i'll buy the head again. pretty weak in the top area. too much landing on the head and the topmost fins are cracked...
better off with the stock one...
n.e.r.d is offline   Reply With Quote