Way to go Josh, looks like all that research work you were doing paid off!
This is good news!
I am pleased that Team Orion is standing behind it's product and addressing some of the issues that we have been having. It would be great if we could get a detailed
explanation of what each modification addresses and how the engine's tuning and performance characteristics change. A lot of us have gotten use to tuning the engine a certain way and it would be good to know if we need revise some of our thinking.
Some of the more specific questions I have are:
- Does this mean we no longer need the chassis specific CRF clutch parts?
- Do the carb changes alter the run time of the engine?
- Does the engine still start to bog when the humidity increases?
- Do these changes alter the initial HSN/LSN settings?
- Why is only the needle holder being changed and not the needle itself?
- Can we get a before and after dyno graph??!!
- What is the nominal fee
for the updated carb body??
Inquiring minds want to know!!