Like Tree1Likes

Axial Engines thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default THANKS

First of all I would like to thank Edward and his family for giving me a place to stay. You are a good friend, Thank you! Also just want to let everyone know how hard that Edward worked, keeping 6 racers engines ready and tuned and experimenting and testing so when all of you guys out their get your engynes that for sure you will have one great engine, and confident the next one will be better.

A special thanks to Jeff , Matt and Chris of Axial Racing, you guys are the best, thanks for your support of your team. It's great being part of it. Looking forward to welcoming you to the Florida WinterNats in February. Peter
Old 06-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Big Ed
Big thanks from team Phenix/Team Magic.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Master

Team Phenix is happy to announce it's pro team will be running Axial RR 12 engines. We will be supporting Axial in their future developmment as well as distributing Axial engines.
Old 06-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Tech Elite

Good decision Motorman ,really a awesome engine !!!
I am using the Profi12 in my G4s and it rips ,just the driver that needs some tuning...
Old 06-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Motorman
Team Phenix is happy to announce it's pro team will be running Axial RR 12 engines. We will be supporting Axial in their future developmment as well as distributing Axial engines.
I also think it's cool that the two of you found together, considering the love between you a few years back

This should result in some freaking fast engines...!
Old 06-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Tech Elite

Stephan
There can only be positives from this arrangment !!!
Old 06-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

It takes alot to impress me when it comes to engines. Yes Ed and I had issues in the past but the first time we met each other and with the language barrier dissolved we both developed a mutual instant respect for each other. The current version of the spec12RR engine is spectacular. I had never seen one until the US nationals. Ed showed me one open and one of my team drivers used it in his main. The engine has significant potential and from a material and construction perspective is probably the finist 12 engine I have ever seen. It is also my opinion that it is still in somewhat a conservative form. It has significant potential and we are looking forward to wringing some extra HP out of an already potent foundation. I've been doing modified racing engines 25 years now and like it takes alot to impress me and I am impressed.

I usually buy a couple and up to 12 engines of any particular model to come out. Trust me I have so many engines its stupid. I have never been partial to any one engine maker. I always to the engine I feel is the best on the market for a particular displacement. Sometimes we change engine makers 3 times during the season. all I can say is right now there are 2 that are on the top of my stack. the Sirio STI and the Axial and i feel the axial will come out on top.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Old 06-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

We believed in Ed from day 1 !!!! Great engines!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default welcome

Quote:

Hey Denis, Glad to have you guys on board!!! next time we won't have to change out the motor in the middle of the main, lol Peter
Old 06-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Tech Master

Hey peter thanks for all the help, well The engine failure I cant place on anybody but me. An exuberant internal modification went awry and cut the rod in half. Damn I hate it when that happens. Total fluke.

But I am looking forward to running the axial's this weekend at the canadian nationals.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Tech Elite

It takes alot to impress me when it comes to engines. Yes Ed and I had issues in the past but the first time we met each other and with the language barrier dissolved we both developed a mutual instant respect for each other. The current version of the spec12RR engine is spectacular. I had never seen one until the US nationals. Ed showed me one open and one of my team drivers used it in his main. The engine has significant potential and from a material and construction perspective is probably the finist 12 engine I have ever seen. It is also my opinion that it is still in somewhat a conservative form. It has significant potential and we are looking forward to wringing some extra HP out of an already potent foundation. I've been doing modified racing engines 25 years now and like it takes alot to impress me and I am impressed.

I usually buy a couple and up to 12 engines of any particular model to come out. Trust me I have so many engines its stupid. I have never been partial to any one engine maker. I always to the engine I feel is the best on the market for a particular displacement. Sometimes we change engine makers 3 times during the season. all I can say is right now there are 2 that are on the top of my stack. the Sirio STI and the Axial and i feel the axial will come out on top.
So, when will the Ritchey modified 12RR be available?
Old 06-30-2006, 06:58 AM
Tech Adept

edward you get pm

dieter
Old 06-30-2006, 07:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Where can you purchase these engines from??
Old 06-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
Where can you purchase these engines from??
Please contact to Axial racing www.axialracing.com or call them (949)600-8642
Edward

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.