Search
Like Tree1Likes

Axial Engines thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 07:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Edward:

Thanks again for your prompt response... Are those Nova plugs or something else seeing the Axial ones aren't available yet? With regards to the order section on the website i am not 100% certain as yet which way i want to go, is there another way of findng out prices without being obligated to an order?

BB
I just sent you a PM regarding engine in OZ.

tks
Chris
Old 11-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ED, is there a ballpark figure that crank induction timing is set on. not below this or abouve that as far as open and closeing durations. i'm trying to make bottom end in my motor, and want to know the best way to get their.
Thanks ED
Old 11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Ed, pls advise if u have sent out the replacement parts for my oil leaking PR12. i have been waiting for it to arrive.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Jus curious...anyone here have a used carb ( Im not sure if the .28 and .32 are the same ) that will work on the .32, that they'd be willing to part with cheap? I know I can buy a new one @ around $70, but hoping to get lucky and find used cheap. Idiot user (me) messed his up , lol. Thx...please PM me if anyone has any info.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Edward!!! where is the replacement parts for fixing up my PR12 oil leaking problem? u have promised to sent me those parts 2 weeks ago. have been waiting for it. i have sent so many pm and emails to you, but still there is no reply. come on, do something.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile

What is the status of this engine (Axial .12rr). There was alot of good info and then it just stopped. I was thinking about purchasing this motor but want more info. Any info will help. Should I get this engine? I want to drop it into my NTC3.

Thanks in advance
Old 11-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

To everybody.
I have had really bad time last 6 month.
First, in the May I left Axial and I was need to find the job within 2 weeks (in LA it is not fun) and I did found (thanks I left Axial-now I have way better job)-it is not RC industry and I am doing totaly different design work now, then after stress little calm in the middle of June I have my Dad pass away without any warnings (he was 73 but he was good on health and never complaning on any problems and always been under the medical observation) so we still don't know what was happened and I was very close to my Dad and this really hit me hard and I still recovering from that. Then in July Leo went overseas for 1 year school (and people who knows me in person will know it is big hit on me as well). It is not bad thing-it is good thing, but I miss Leo so much and it is hirting me.
So since that I am spending all my time with my family and my Mom. I hope I will recover soon from all this stress and will be back in hobby, but as it is right now-I am off for at list next 4-6 month-I have couple things needs to be taken care of.

As per Axial engines-I do belive they still have some in stock, but I am not sure what is the status of them. And it is not my duties any more to make support or give an advice about Axial products. Whoever have questions or concerns, please go to their web site and you will find their contact info. As I know there are great people work and they will provide great support.

Edward
Old 11-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Edward, sorry to hear about your father. I hope things get back to normal soon and please say hi to Leo for me..
Old 11-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Tech Addict

Hi Ed,

So sorry for your loss. Take car of yourself and the family. Everything else will come back in time.

Regards
Charlie
Old 11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks a lot guys for all your support.
I hope, that day when I can come back on the track will be soon.
Leo sad hello to everybody
Old 11-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EdwardN
Thanks a lot guys for all your support.
I hope, that day when I can come back on the track will be soon.
Leo sad hello to everybody
Whats up Eduard, glad to see you online once in a while. Me I'm always here lurking in the background. I don't post to much though.

Hey, looks like I got roped into racing TFT at CP. I can definitely use your help! I'm gonna bring the trailer as always so we will be very comfy!

What do you say???

Talk to you soon, say hi to the family for me!

BK
Old 11-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry to hear about your loss Ed, my sympathies to you and your family.
Times are tough and we grow with it and learn, all of teh best.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Edward sorry to hear about your loss. My experiences dealing with you were great. You are definately a class act with great customer support and I wish you all the best!

Gael

Last edited by Gael L; 11-15-2007 at 07:36 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Tech Regular

Default Axial 12 RR

Guys can you tell me if this engine is Picco or Nova based ??
Old 05-07-2008, 06:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default based

the motor designed originates from the palmaris motor, basically the same except different timing etc. as far as internals p/s and crank they used to work in novarossi based engines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.