Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Anyone have pics of portable pinch tool >

Anyone have pics of portable pinch tool

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have pics of portable pinch tool

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Anyone have pics of portable pinch tool

I have pinch tool that is a fixture on a table. Looking for ideas on how to make a lighter smaller one for travel to the track. I have parts off or for a mill ready to make two small ones and best idea I can think of is welding one to a metal plate. Mine isn't for business but I will trade the other if it comes out bullet proof. If some one can pm me pics of small ones I'd appreciate it. My current is a #C and parts I'm using for the smaller one are ERc extensions for better tappering. Hope all who have one understand what I'm saying. Not sure if its taboo to talk about the tool or post whats used because if everyone had one then I'm gussing most couldn't charge for the service. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks