Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Can I use any nitro fuel with any engine >

Can I use any nitro fuel with any engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I use any nitro fuel with any engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 07:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Not correct!

Originally Posted by Rockthecatbox21
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but vp powermaster fuel is some of the best out there. The 30% works great in my werks B7 pro .21 and it held its tune for a whole 3 day weekend. I have heard people that use byrons have switched to powermaster and have liked it a lot better.
I might have gotten a bad batch of powermaster,but at least 3 people I know have tried powermaster and can't get there cars or trucks to start. I switched to Byron fuel no longer having issues.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by doboy86
I might have gotten a bad batch of powermaster,but at least 3 people I know have tried powermaster and can't get there cars or trucks to start. I switched to Byron fuel no longer having issues.
Are they using fuel that's four years old?
Like this thread?
Old 10-15-2016, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rockthecatbox21
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but vp powermaster fuel is some of the best out there. The 30% works great in my werks B7 pro .21 and it held its tune for a whole 3 day weekend. I have heard people that use byrons have switched to powermaster and have liked it a lot better.
For the guys I know. It was the exact opposite. Didn't like VP. Byron's very happy. Not just a few either. i personally would choose Byron's. Consistent batch to batch.
Old 10-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timjs
Are they using fuel that's four years old?
Like this thread?
Was the fuel can sealed from the factory and kept at the same tempeature. its should be allright I did run into an issue with some VP two years back it just wasnt that good for some reason some I got a new can and boom what a difference.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I use Byrons 30-11 or 30-8. Whichever I can get at the time. Usually it's 30-11.