stupid engine

Old 03-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Come on guyz no need to be calling people stupid without knowing all the facts. Also I agree about the whole brake thing. I see so many people at the track supposedly "dialing" in their brakes by mashing the brake adjust button on their radios to the max. This is a bad habit if your brakes need that much adjusting on the radio this means that it is time to manually break out the tools or simply rotate the brake rod thingys on the car itself. Like mentioned the radio is for fine tuning only...to all ya damn stupid idiots.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I by no means was meaning any one was an idiot or stupid.

I was agreeing thou to some degree that the name of the thread wasn't apropriate, as it is more likely human error rather than just product failure, as things don't usualy just brake on their own for no reason as was mentioned, then I gave some examples (human error) of things that could have caused the carby housing to brake its seal from the metal sleeve, mainly so people may keep a closer eye on things like that in future so hopefully prevent others from having the same issue happen to them.

I hate typing as things are usualy taken the wrong way, and most that know me know I am only trying to help