Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HELP!!!

hey hows it goin. i just got this rc truck.called Team Associated Monster GT 4.6 SE RTR. n it started a few times but didnt run. then cranked it n i dont even hear the exhaust. Someone please help.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Tech Addict

check your glowplug,make sure your glowdriver is working and lighting up the glowplug, set the needles to factory settings( its a good starting point) and start from there.
is it new or used?
Old 12-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fernie
hey hows it goin. i just got this rc truck.called Team Associated Monster GT 4.6 SE RTR. n it started a few times but didnt run. then cranked it n i dont even hear the exhaust. Someone please help.
What do you mean you "dont even hear exhaust"?? Your not going to hear exhaust if it's not running.

OR, are you talking about you cant hear anything (like the piston moving up and down) because the pull start or the roto start is not grabbing anything? I would tell you to pull out and clean your one way bearing (OWB) but I'd like to know your answer first.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

curacing2. and got_nitro thanks . >Its a used rc. i found the problem. U know on the pull start it has that screw that u tighten for it to turn and crank? well that little screw got a little loose and was turning freely. That's why i didnt hear any muffle sounds or piston goin up or down.
I have another question. how kan u make the suspension stiffer? and drop it a little bit?
Old 12-15-2011, 06:38 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm also having the same problem but only when I pull fast on the pull start when I pull slow it is turning the engine over but obviously not enough to start the engine... where is the screw "U know on the pull start it has that screw that u tighten for it to turn and crank" located.
thanks