Wiki Posts
Search

PJ1 air filter oil.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Bought the oil and cleaner last week was 23 bucks for the combo works well the spray nozzles could be better thou.
The oils will gum up the nozzle. This is what you need to do. Swap the nozzle from your oil can to your cleaner can and spray it. The cleaner will clean out the nozzle from the oil can and make it spray like it was new. I do this every time I use the products, but I use the Kalgard Stuff.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
The oils will gum up the nozzle. This is what you need to do. Swap the nozzle from your oil can to your cleaner can and spray it. The cleaner will clean out the nozzle from the oil can and make it spray like it was new. I do this every time I use the products, but I use the Kalgard Stuff.
with PJ1, every now and then you get a bad nozzle that leaks at the bottom, that trick doesnt work, unless he is having a clogging issue.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
with PJ1, every now and then you get a bad nozzle that leaks at the bottom, that trick doesnt work, unless he is having a clogging issue.
Jazz thanks tried that its the nozzle its brand new it sprays like a old man pissing in the dark.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Jazz thanks tried that its the nozzle its brand new it sprays like a old man pissing in the dark.
I know that feeling, 3 times every night! I get most of it in the bowl though
Just pull the nozzle of another aresol can. they are universal. Or swap the nozzle back and forth from the cleaner to the oil.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My favorite oil to use is Maxima Fab1..It comes in a big ol areosol can and is the tackyest stuff ive ever used! I use to use it when I raced quads in motocross and desert racing..