R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum

Old 06-12-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default AE Factory Team Glow Starter

http://www.amazon.com/1738-Factory-T.../dp/B0006O6WDY

Question to the experts here...

1.) Will this work with the MGT 8.0? I read somewhere that there are different sizes?

Thanks in advance =D
PowerPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Yep

It will work on all nitro buggy engines.....Some of the planes use shorter ones, but the blue one will work on all off road engines I'm sure.....

You may want to get a really nice 4000 or higher battery and it will last fo weeks....Just make sure it will fit some batteries are a little bigger..

and get a charge lead to charge it on your good charger for ur reciever battery..I charge mine at 3 amps....those wall chargers seem to shorten the life of the battery....

I hope this helps....
Old 06-12-2011, 04:42 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merdith6 View Post
It will work on all nitro buggy engines.....Some of the planes use shorter ones, but the blue one will work on all off road engines I'm sure.....

You may want to get a really nice 4000 or higher battery and it will last fo weeks....Just make sure it will fit some batteries are a little bigger..

and get a charge lead to charge it on your good charger for ur reciever battery..I charge mine at 3 amps....those wall chargers seem to shorten the life of the battery....

I hope this helps....
Thank you very much for the info. I will go ahead and purchase it... Amazon's selling it for 24.25 bucks...
PowerPee is offline   Reply With Quote