Lucky 7 R/C Products

Old 10-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default Lucky 7 R/C Products

Well I am restarting a thread for one of my favorite company's Lucky 7 rc They make great air filters for different chassis manufactures. I personally run the filters and the exhaust gaskets both of which are great products. I was acutally Lucky enough to get a interview with one of the Lucky 7 team drivers Taylor Petersen here is what he had to say about Lucky 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8c4WpKz5Jo

Now please do not run your air filters for 36 gallons Taylor had a special team only filter
Old 10-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ehames005
Well I am restarting a thread for one of my favorite company's Lucky 7 rc They make great air filters for different chassis manufactures. I personally run the filters and the exhaust gaskets both of which are great products. I was acutally Lucky enough to get a interview with one of the Lucky 7 team drivers Taylor Petersen here is what he had to say about Lucky 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8c4WpKz5Jo

Now please do not run your air filters for 36 gallons Taylor had a special team only filter
36 gallons
I run the filters,and I also use the wicking sealant....great stuff.
Joe,takes care of his customers...not alot of folks doing that these days...Big THANKS
Old 10-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I love the sealant. So nice to not have to take apart my engine to protect from air leaks. I've had my bottle for a year also. Sealed 5 engines and still have half a bottle.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

They have great products and even better Joe is a awesome guy!!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Good products. Good service.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Joe is deffinitely a good person on and off of the track. Very knowledgable and willing to help/explain important variables in nitro. Lucky 7's products are among the best in quality on the market and I would recommend them to anyone based on my expierences. Best of Luck on your new adventure Joe!!!
Old 10-30-2010, 05:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

So, who's this Joe Guy?????

Keep up the good work JP
Old 10-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Sorry...moved back...

Joe,if you are interested, call me,...I am extending the olive branch...
Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

I can't believe Joe got banned..... That is wild. I don't understand how they ban someone who is one of the most helpful guys I have met on rc tech..... He goes above and beyond for the fellow racers who seek advice and tips.... Please Remove Joe's ban so he can continue to help others! Lucky 7 products are top notch no doubt especially the engine sealant....
Old 10-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teccmoney
I can't believe Joe got banned..... That is wild. I don't understand how they ban someone who is one of the most helpful guys I have met on rc tech..... He goes above and beyond for the fellow racers who seek advice and tips.... Please Remove Joe's ban so he can continue to help others! Lucky 7 products are top notch no doubt especially the engine sealant....
He was banned by another moderator because he was using profanity in the open forum. Its up to the site admin if he wants to end his suspension.

keep this thread on topic of his products not on his suspension,
Old 10-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
He was banned by another moderator because he was using profanity in the open forum. Its up to the site admin if he wants to end his suspension.

keep this thread on topic of his products not on his suspension,
I've seen plenty of people using profanity and haven't seen them banned, all in all I think it's a personal matter..... I'm not trying to stir anything up what so ever and my post was for the products and lucky 7 in general, heck Joe is lucky 7 so I'm pretty sure I was on topic. Anyways besides the fact I'm just a fellow racer who see's this sport as a fun and exciting hobby....
Old 10-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

not when he openly uses foul language on the open forums.. this will not be allowed out of any member!!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

I've seen plenty of people using profanity and haven't seen them banned, all in all I think it's a personal matter..... I'm not trying to stir anything up what so ever and my post was for the products and lucky 7 in general, heck Joe is lucky 7 so I'm pretty sure I was on topic. Anyways besides the fact I'm just a fellow racer who see's this sport as a fun and exciting hobby....
Well if i find them I will ban them , I cant be on every thread at the same time,
Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I would like to see Joe back on if would come back .
I dont know exactly what happened and don't care .With our communtity losing a much needed and helpful peson should be taken into account.

Lucky 7 products are the best I have used to date and some of the best product support/customer service is top notch.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

I know Joe appreciates all the support but can we please keep this thread on topic so it is not deleted again.

Have any of you tried the new Lucky 7 exhaust gaskets? They are really great. Lucky 7 has come out with some great products from one end of the engine to the other Lucky 7 has you covered

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.