Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
nitro engine poll round 2...... >

nitro engine poll round 2......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: choose your favorite engine
os engines
25.86%
novarossi engines
24.14%
werks engines
23.56%
rb engines
10.34%
reedy engines
3.45%
go engines
13.79%
axial engines
1.15%
alpha engines
10.92%
orion engines
4.02%
picco engines
5.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

nitro engine poll round 2......

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Whiting
YES YES AND MORE YES..... just fun to see what all the offroad guys run.. this will help me out in the future!!!! now you kind of see what i am doing ya you guys got tricked!!!!
O haha look at this guy, rounding up the high votes to get some good engines here haha. Thats smart right there! You are one smart guy im jelious now lol why couldnt i have thought about this.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitpop
I would go even further and say the poll is skewed by the number of people with a s/n who like/represent each engine. You can't vote unless you have a s/n and use RC Tech, so that is definitely a factor. It might even mean the engines with lower votes are better, because less people coming on here asking for help...
Maybe but hey i got a buddy runnin that orion .24 in his truggy and man i would say he will vote orion and i really like it to. Thing is still running super fat and it halls. Just look at the best guys runnin what engines are mounted. ORION so i would say somthing is right with them lets see here orion has of course the King(lol props on the sidewinder race btw), tebo, cavaleri, thrue... just to name a few, theres alot lol.

Last edited by NitroXray80809; 10-21-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hmm.. surprising Team Orion isn't garnering more votes
Probably because 16 different engines/man'fers have the word alpha in them, lol. Somebody needs to get the copyright on that word. Throw "crf" and "abi" into the mix and we are at gridlock! Not bustin' on Orions, i know they run well.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I would go even further and say the poll is skewed by the number of people with a s/n who like/represent each engine. You can't vote unless you have a s/n and use RC Tech, so that is definitely a factor. It might even mean the engines with lower votes are better, because less people coming on here asking for help...
So just under 200 votes...taken into account that the poll is still new...multiplied out...there are only less than 500 people with RCTech user/ SN accounts? Im skeptical. The poll asks for your favorite engine thats it. There is no way to cheat it unless you have several SN's so I have to take it at face value. I think you may have got a bunk batch this week.....
Old 10-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jomo918
Wow, thats really outside the box thinking!
see? that's how we roll at Team Orion, outside the box, and off the charts with power, reliability, and fuel economy!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hambone
Probably because 16 different engines/man'fers have the word alpha in them, lol. Somebody needs to get the copyright on that word. Throw "crf" and "abi" into the mix and we are at gridlock! Not bustin' on Orions, i know they run well.
Yea, that's something to be bitter about, but I can't really comment about it on here.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Yea, that's something to be bitter about, but I can't really comment about it on here.
I understand.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

All the MAJOR race motor manufactures now produce at least one model of motor that is capable of making good power and winning races.The bigger issue now becomes which of these motors is reliable with good longevity,has ease of tuning and holds a tune.And lets not forget price point and the customer service (or lack there of) that goes along with the particular manufactures motor.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX
All the MAJOR race motor manufactures now produce at least one model of motor that is capable of making good power and winning races.The bigger issue now becomes which of these motors is reliable with good longevity,has ease of tuning and holds a tune.And lets not forget price point and the customer service (or lack there of) that goes along with the particular manufactures motor.
Well look who crawled outta the woodwork.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

did you zero out the results when you did this new poll?
yes i did..

could very well be.. but at least the poll is something to look at and ponder..

all the above become a factor in this economy!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hambone
Well look who crawled outta the woodwork.
You mean crawled out of the woods correct???
Old 10-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

You mean crawled out of the woods correct???
The woods are a piece of work.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Whiting
you can only vote ONCE............ but you can choose multiple engines at the same time!!! the rules are the same for everyone... if you dont like them well you are out of luck.. remember this is just for FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no fighting or complaining....

the axe rossi didnt make the list because no one in the firs round voted for it... only reason.. i had 1 of those... good motor but did not last for me... does this malke it a bad motor?? nope just didnt last for me... would i by another... yes if i didnt have motor sponsors...
So you have 3 favorite engines?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jwm2
So you have 3 favorite engines?
1 for truggy... 1 for buggy high grip and 1 for buggy low grip... now i have only 1 favorite engine
Old 10-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Well, I have to stick with my guns on this vote. I don't race fast enough...I mean the truck doesn't drive well enough...yeah it is never my fault. RB C6 in the truggy 7-8 minutes on a tank and probably a mild tune, can't complain. Wait, yes I can, this is the internet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.