Wiki Posts
Search

Werks Race Blend

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NewOne
Thank You WERKS and A-Main for the deal on the fuel. I just got 3 cases of 30% so now the wife and I are set for atleast 6 more weeks.
NewOne, Thanks for picking up some of our fuel! Once you get a chance to run some please feel free to post your thoughts on here about it versus whatever fuel you were running previously!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Werks is the best fuel I've ever used. Awesome power, fuel consumption and temperatures! Newbies shouldn't be worried about picking up this fuel. Cheers ~

p/s: the tires are great too!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Ron,

We run your fuel up in Canada and a couple of our local guys swear by it. Can you tell me what the oil % is in your 30% race blend. I'm in the process of choosing a fuel to run on a new OS V-Spec.

thanks.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Werks
NewOne, Thanks for picking up some of our fuel! Once you get a chance to run some please feel free to post your thoughts on here about it versus whatever fuel you were running previously!

Between my wife and I we have gone through around 8 cases of WERKS alone this year. We constantly change altidude from 300' to almost 6000' just about every other weekend. Werks fuel has been the most consistent and the easiest fuel to tune with tons of power and great run times.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
Werks is the best fuel I've ever used. Awesome power, fuel consumption and temperatures! Newbies shouldn't be worried about picking up this fuel. Cheers ~

p/s: the tires are great too!
cheapskate.brok thanks! Glad that you like the stuff!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by damage
Hi Ron,

We run your fuel up in Canada and a couple of our local guys swear by it. Can you tell me what the oil % is in your 30% race blend. I'm in the process of choosing a fuel to run on a new OS V-Spec.

thanks.
Hello damage,

Glad to hear that they are liking the stuff up in Canada also. Almost everyone that I know that has ran our fuel has felt that it is one if not the best fuel on the market! We use some unusual and expensive oils so it kind throws the whole % oil comparison versus other fuels out of the window. Rest assured that the oil package in our fuel provides superior lubrication and protection than that of that other fuels on the market. We sponsor Chad Bradley and Taylor James, both of whom run for the factory OS team. I can tell you from nearly 5 years of experience with Chad and 3 years with Taylor and hundreds of gallons through their OS V-Spec and later Speed engines that you will not have a single problem with performance or protection with OS engines using our fuel.

Regards,

Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing
Old 08-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NewOne
Between my wife and I we have gone through around 8 cases of WERKS alone this year. We constantly change altidude from 300' to almost 6000' just about every other weekend. Werks fuel has been the most consistent and the easiest fuel to tune with tons of power and great run times.
NewOne, thanks for the feedback and welcome back!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default black fuel

Hi, We raced the RC Pro series Canadian National Final today in Edmonton Alberta, Canada and one racer Who religiously runs werks 30 opened up a fresh gallon out of a fresh case and it was black. He smelled it compared to his old stuff, it smelled the same so he ran it no problem what so ever. He just got home and checked the other 3 gallons and they are black also. The foil seal comes off with the cap also. I ran it last year and loved it, but the local shop which sold it quit selling it cause they had to charge over $45/gal and can sell odonnell for $30 I would pay $45 but they said they were not bringing it in any more and I didn't want to drive 3.5 hrs to get it. Sorry for the rant just wondering about the black color.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CWILK
one racer Who religiously runs werks 30 opened up a fresh gallon out of a fresh case and it was black. He smelled it compared to his old stuff, it smelled the same so he ran it no problem what so ever. He just got home and checked the other 3 gallons and they are black also. .
I've personally run through 6 gallons of it and it ran great. It had something to do with when it was batched that something reacted with the Anti rust inhibitor, it just changed the color but didn't hurt the fuel at all. I just picked up 3 cases recently and checked and they are all back to the normal color (DAMN it's easy to tell my fuel in the pits) and getting the same run times ad power.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Ron,
Has anything changed from the first batch of fuel, I got one of the complimentary(years ago) quarts when you first started making the fuel and it ran GREAT.... looking to go to Werks Fuel next year. Hoping it was the same... Then I just gotta figure out how to get it!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by underway
Ron,
Has anything changed from the first batch of fuel, I got one of the complimentary(years ago) quarts when you first started making the fuel and it ran GREAT.... looking to go to Werks Fuel next year. Hoping it was the same... Then I just gotta figure out how to get it!
Lol, I remember sending those out! Must have been around 4-5 years ago, time sure does fly!!! As far as the fuel blend is concerned we've changed absolutely nothin, frankly there has been no need to the other guys are still playing catch up!

If you can't find any localy try giving a-main a shot on a case mailorder.

Regards,

Ron
Old 10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Werks
Lol, I remember sending those out! Must have been around 4-5 years ago, time sure does fly!!! As far as the fuel blend is concerned we've changed absolutely nothin, frankly there has been no need to the other guys are still playing catch up!

If you can't find any localy try giving a-main a shot on a case mailorder.

Regards,

Ron
A-Main still has an awesome sale going for WERKS FUEL. I just picked up 3 more cases earlier this week.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Just jumped on the werks fuel train!!!!! Looking forward to running the fuel. 31 bucks a gallon from amain!!!! Thats cheaper than I can get other brands locally...

Now just waiting on those B5's to come back in stock.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Time to get this thread going again!!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Anyone know where i can get some of this around Revalations? i will be there in 2 weaks for the jbrl. Would like to get a case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.