6th Annual Slugfest At Rain City

Old 10-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Why do we have to be wimps?
Old 10-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Number 11
Why do we have to be wimps?

I`m a "wimp" and I dig the foam`s...,so should you !
Old 10-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I`m a "wimp" and I dig the foam`s...,so should you !
Huh? Makes no since I didn't say anything about foams.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Exterminator
Would this be a race with all the wimps who can't seem to drive the extra 30 mins to the Regionals?
I figure it might not be a good idea to say something you don't like you might delete my post.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oh my here we go again.....

-B
Old 10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

"Would this be a race with all the wimps who can't seem to drive the extra 30 mins to the Regionals"

What is this crap. All of those that race at The Rain that do asphalt are there. The rest of us carpet munchers pretty much have stuck to the rug all summer. That is the reason that the other 6 of us aren't there. Get it right.
I also like having attack from the guys who is suppose to be moderating crap like this....thanks....good work.

Anders
Old 10-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Regional Moderator

There will be a lot of racers that race asphalt that will attend the slugfest. But they couldn't find the time to drive the extra 30 min's to Peel-it for the Regionals. Those were the WIMPS I was refering to.

That is my opinion and being a moderator does not mean that I can't post it. If I wasn't a moderator I would have really let you know what I think of the racers and tracks in this region that bitch and moan about ROAR then don't support ROAR event's.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

REGIONAL MODERATOR show some professionalism. Oh my gosh man. I didn't see you out there supporting Raincity outdoor program at one of the nicest and smoothest outdoor tracks. Don't get you panties in a bunch.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow, nice thing to wake up to.

I am going to post my response on the Regional On Road thread. That’s where this belongs.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If I wasn't a moderator I would have really let you know what I think
So..........since you're a "moderator" you can only be a little dick?

For the record........
From Webster's Dictionary:

Moderator - One who, or that which, moderates, restrains or pacifies.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

i think tim has the RIGHT to express his opinion, MODERATOR OR NOT, you guys need to lighten up in MY OPINION. i probably would have chosen a differnt thread or started a new one, by hey, thats just me and i've been known to make stuff up.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Absolutely everyone has the right to their opinion. And when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you! hahahahaha

I hope Tim was just trying to tease a little. Still it touched a nerve...and people responded.

So, onward HO! Slugfest!!! Slugfest!!! Slugfest!!! Slugfest!!!

Bucky is creating some really cool shirts to sell at the race.
Which would you rather have? A towel, or food? Sorry, no chicks or babes....
Old 10-02-2005, 05:56 PM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That is my opinion and being a moderator does not mean that I can't post it. If I wasn't a moderator I would have really let you know what I think of the racers and tracks in this region that bitch and moan about ROAR then don't support ROAR event's.
Your comments are deleterious to the momentum of the thread, any good moderator would realize this and refrain from trying to push the thread off topic.

It frustrates me to see this kind of behavior out of someone who is supposed to be moderating the forum, as someone who has no opinion of ROAR, PIR, or the nation event it makes me uninterested in your organization and actually hinders my desire to even come up there to check out the track. While you're frustrated that few of us turned out for your event you should be thinking about the fact that those of us who could not attend are getting a negative view of YOU, PIR, and ROAR when you make comments like this. This weighs on our future decisions if we'll be attending other races at the track in question.

What your statement says to me is "if I wasn't the moderator of this forum what I'd really like to tell you all who didn't show up is you're all douche bags who eff your mothers for not showing up and supporting our event."

I know that wasn't your intention as nobody would purposely put their foot in their mouth like that, but it is how it comes off to many of us who did not attend your event due to other factors in our lives. If it makes you feel better, I am honestly sorry I did not attend the ROAR Regionals. I wish I had more time to attend, I wish I had more time to race during the week and support another local track, but I don't. Will you ever forgive me? I'll walk your dog or something to make it up to you.

Anyway..

Can't wait for Slugfest. I am fortunate that it is coming during my vacation this year, so I'll be running some Sportsman. Pezz, bring a old body because I plan to get black marks all over it.

I'd like a shirt, a girl, and some food. In that order. But a towel would be cooler than food .. we can always order Pizza.

Silver, if you really want/need a trophy girl there I might be able to dig one up. For a fat kid with a girlfriend I know a lot of hot girls.

Wes B.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Put pop and I down for 19T rubber. When will we know if there is a 19T rubber classs or not?

Mark
Old 10-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

hey i might be down for 19t rubber... so by the look of it that already makes 4 (if i have a decent 19t by that time). and of course ill be running stock like always.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.