R/C Tech Forums

Sponsored by:
Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers

Old 06-15-2017, 10:21 PM   #511
Tech Rookie

Thank you! My wife and I are headed to the Oregon coast next week, with a stop in Portland, so I think I'll be there this Monday. I'm excited to check it out and try some racing!
TPDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #512
Tech Adept

Great, hope you can make it. Bring all your stuff and we can help with any questions. Not that we have all the answers, but there is strength in numbers.
SC Fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #513
Tech Adept

Tomorrow night, June 19th Free racing, PDX Mini Z at PDX Sports Center from 5pm to 11pm. more info above. See you there. Ty
Old 06-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #514
Tech Rookie

Thanks for a super fun night. It was great to meet everyone and do some fun racing in a friendly low pressure atmosphere. I hope I can make it back once in awhile.

The friends I am staying with suggested that the Multnomah Arts Center in Multnomah Village has large rooms available for rent for affordable rates. I don't know what that means or your budget but you might want to inquire if you haven't before. Thanks again and I hope you guys have a great summer!

Paul
TPDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #515
Tech Adept

And it was great to have you last night..Come back anytime. I will have to look up the arts center and see what they offer. Thanks for the lead. Hope you have a nice trip to the beach. cheers.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #516
Tech Adept

Hey Everyone,
We are back racing tomorrow night, July 10th at Roundtable Pizza Barbur. We will be starting our Fall HFAY Points Series. This is the first of the 5 month series. Set up is at 5pm and racing as soon as possible after that usually around 6pm. Sooner the better. We are done and out the door at 10pm.

The normal HFAY website has been having problems, so we can follow the series here at this site below, as well as see the tracks for the series. We are running the tracks for HFAY Season 24. Starts with one of our all time favorites, track 16.

HFAY Season 24! - Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Then Monday, July 24th, PDX Mini Z is back at the large arena, PDX Sports Center, for more huge track action. Stay tuned for info.

And if you want to see some really big track action, check out our friends over at Rose City Scale Racing, hosting the 2017 Sven Boehringer Family Reunion Race next weekend for some 10th and 8th scale action both electric and nitro. They will have well over 100 racers coming from different parts of the country and possibly internationally and will be a huge event. Action starts Friday with Mains on Sunday, July 16th.

Here's video from a couple years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDimDZ-SPWg

I myself will be heading over to check out the racing for sure, but also to see this guy in person. Scotty Ernst, world renowned race director, will be calling the races. SO COOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q4D...QIY0n2zGvuBfnb

Looks like an action packed July. See you all tomorrow night for our first round of HFAY.

Ty
Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 AM   #517
Tech Adept

Next Monday, July 24th, PDX Mini Z is back at the large arena, PDX Sports Center, for more huge track action. Come for an all fun night or racing. We are setting up at 5pm and closing at 11. See you there. Ty