Search
Like Tree5Likes

PDX Mini Z Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/forum/...er;u=1;cat=107

Here is the link of layouts on Salt Lake City MiniZ site. If anyone would like to try one of theirs one night let us know. We have three L tracks and we can make some of the lanes wider with extra blank tiles we have.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Tech Champion

Krampus Cup is coming! Monday the 21st. Last race of the year. Last race of the clubs first year. We are going to make it a fun one. Let us know if you are coming. Mo is going to bring some treats and rumer is Krampus may be bringing some coal for those who don't race clean. Please like if you plan on attending since we are going to bring food and prizes we would like to plan a bit before then.

Also remember the first of the year will be our clubs fee of $25 due at this race or the next. That's FREE racing all year! This goes in no one's pocket. 100% of your money goes to the club to purchase more track parts or parts to have on hand for races.

Don't miss the last race of the year!!!!
Old 01-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Tech Champion

Results from our First race of the year! Next race will be held in the same great place we race on the 25th!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
race night.pdf (21.7 KB, 75 views)
Old 01-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg
Results from our First race of the year! Next race will be held in the same great place we race on the 25th!!!!
These races are so much fun. Everyone is getting so much better!
Old 01-23-2016, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

We have a late schedule change for racing this Monday January 25th. Paul will not be able to host as he has some work meetings to attend Monday evening. We are going to go back to the first and third Monday's of the month. EXCEPT February 1st is my birthday and the wife does not share the same passion for RC racing as I do so I cannot attend and bring the track. If anyone else would like to pack the track and computer racing can go as scheduled on the first Monday of next month. PM me if you are interested and I can try and work out getting the stuff to you. Sorry for the late notice.... If we can get together another night to make up not racing on these Monday's lets see if we can come up with a good night.
Old 01-27-2016, 06:00 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Guys, We are back. This coming Monday, Feb 1, same times, same place. I will be bringing the track. And I made a bridge to try out. Check out the Kyosho track. http://kyoshosan.blogspot.com/2012/1...ack-in-uk.html

It's a nice roller, so should provide for a little fun. Hope you all can make it. Thanks Cameron for letting us play during your birthday.

Ty Gebhardt
Old 01-27-2016, 03:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SC Fever
Hey Guys, We are back. This coming Monday, Feb 1, same times, same place. I will be bringing the track. And I made a bridge to try out. Check out the Kyosho track. http://kyoshosan.blogspot.com/2012/1...ack-in-uk.html

It's a nice roller, so should provide for a little fun. Hope you all can make it. Thanks Cameron for letting us play during your birthday.

Ty Gebhardt
My birthday gift you you all.... to let someone else win!.

I will be back for the next one. I think this is my first missed race in a year of racing.
Old 01-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Woot. Thanks Ty! Happy birthday Cameron!

I don't think I would have been able to pull it off with my car. I know I can fit two sets of track but what the group has is more than that.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Tech Adept

Should be a fun night racing. Will be trying out the new bridge. See ya all there. PDX Mini Z Racing Club-2-1-16-first-bridge-layout.png
Old 02-03-2016, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

The Bridge was awesome... however the tunnel quickly got nicknamed The Bermuda Triangle as you never knew what happened to your car. Sometimes it got stuck and other cars would keep zipping by and you'd cringe, other times it hit the guard rails on the sides and got turned around and came back at ya.

Super fun night. We all started in the 9 and 10 second range, then Paul broke into the 8's, then Blaine, Scott and myself followed. We ended the night with Paul having the fastest race lap of 7.3 seconds, and Blaine and myself either 7.9 or 7.8.

I will have another Bridge layout for us next time. Put Monday Feb 15th in your calendar.

Check out some of the videos on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pdxminiz/?fref=ts
Old 02-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Guys, time to mini z again. This coming Monday the 15th. Same time same place in Beaverton. Here's the layout this time. Nice straight shoot through the tunnel with a little dog leg left. Should be fun. Hope to see you there.
Attached Thumbnails PDX Mini Z Racing Club-2-15-16-bridge-track-side-step-left.png  
Old 03-07-2016, 05:54 AM
Tech Adept

race night tonight. see you there.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Tech Adept

wow awesome night of racing. Glad Scott could make it out again also. We are all getting better. Super fun track and fast.

We are bringing back the overpass next time. I will see if i can figure out how to make it a little higher so we can see better underneath.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

We had to make a change to the location last minute as Paul will not be available this week... and possibly the next couple times. Please join us this monday at Round Table Pizza where we have reserved their banquet room. There is no cost for the room, but they would like you to buy dinner there, pizza or sandwich. We cannot bring our own food in.

We are able to show up at 5:30 and have the room until closing at 10.

The address is 10070 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97219

Any questions, email me.

See you there, Ty
Old 04-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Tech Rookie

We have reserved the Round Table Pizza for the next couple of goes. We had an awesome fun time. Bob whooped on us for hours

Thanks Ty for figuring out a location for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.