Central Montana track

Old 01-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Central Montana track

Just to let anyone know who is interested I am finishing a very nice track just outside Great Falls, Montana that I built myself. As fun as the track is it gets lonely being the only person on it, so if you are in the Great Falls area PM me. I welcome anyone who doesn't litter or steal. This track is on private property. Larger side of offroad. I built the track around 1/8th truggy so 1/10 2wd stuff may struggle but should be able to get around.

Last edited by Cody01; 01-19-2014 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cody01
Just to let anyone know who is interested I am finishing a very nice track just outside Great Falls, Montana that I built myself. As fun as the track is it gets lonely being the only person on it, so if you are in the Great Falls area PM me. I welcome anyone who doesn't litter or steal. This track is on private property. Larger side of offroad. I built the track around 1/8th truggy so 1/10 2wd stuff may struggle but should be able to get around.
Any Pics?
Old 01-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Its still work in progress. When spring gets here the track will be 100% and I'll get some action pics posted.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Tech Master

Tried loading pics on this post but they failed?
Old 01-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Here is pics, my camera sucks. I will really get going on finishing it when it warms up some. Did the whole thing with a shovel, rake, cheapass Homedepot front tine tiller, and ATV plow. I fluffed the dirt with the tiller and plowed it into place and now I'm retilling and raking, and packing. Lots of work for just me and no real equipment but this is a hobby I really like and can afford so its worth it. I will update pics as progress happens. We often get 60+ degree days by March so I expect to be totally finished by then. Only have 2-3 days left of work I'm guessing. Anyone living in the area, visiting, or passing through hit me up and lets do some driving.
Attached Thumbnails Central Montana track-track.jpg   Central Montana track-track-2.jpg   Central Montana track-track-3.jpg  
Old 02-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Nice Track

I hope to get up that way this summer to give it a try. I'm in Bozeman and I also have a sizable outdoor backyard track as well. I'm currently a member of the Gallatin Valley R/C Car Club. The hobby shop in Belgrade has closed leaving us currently with no indoor place to drive. We're working on that little problem for next winter. But until then we're going to be doing some outdoor racing. Check out my pics and if your in the neighborhood come on by. Maybe we can arrange to do some racing at each others tracks. You can also find the GVRCCC on facebook. Soon to be Rocky Mountain R/C (RMRC). PM me if interested in driving.
Central Montana track-turn-1-2.jpgClick image for larger version

Name:	Turn 1&2.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	1171717Central Montana track-turn-3-4.jpgCentral Montana track-turn-5.jpgCentral Montana track-turn-7-8.jpgCentral Montana track-crossroads-track.jpg

Last edited by icedog36; 03-06-2014 at 08:09 AM.