Official PBR Hobbies thread and schedule

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official PBR Hobbies thread and schedule

Hide Wikipost
Old 06-22-2016, 10:22 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Official PBR Hobbies thread and schedule
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JsK
PBR Hobbies Wiki

PBR Raceway and Hobbies
1223 Rogue River Hwy
Grants Pass Or 97527
541-226-9494

Southern Oregon's Premier Indoor Offroad facility.

6000 Sqft of Indoor AstroTurf.

60 x 100 Racing Surface

Racing Every Sunday Morning
Doors Open at 10am Racing Starts at 12.
Common Classes
Mod 2wd Buggy
Mod 4wd Buggy
17.5 2wd Buggy
Open 2wd Short Course
Rookie(Rental Slash Available)

15.00 First class
13.00 Second Class
11.00 Third Class
Family Rates Available

Onsite Hobby Shop for all your parts and accessories.

COME RENT A SLASH

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hay guys this weekend is the last round of our first points series hope to see some of u guys down here
Old 07-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Are you having a race on this weekend 21? Have a off weekend and was looking four som thing too do .
Old 08-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Alright guys just wanted to let everybody know we will be racing this weekend (8/4) on a new layout. The track will be closed Friday and Saturday for the layout change. If anyone would like to help with the layout change it would be most appreciated. I wasn't able to get a bobcat before this weekend so all the changes will need to be done by hand so how many changes will depend on how much help I get. Hope to see you all on Sunday
Old 08-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

sorry guys but racing has been canceled for tomorrow 8/4 due to not having the track done in time sorry for the inconvenience. We will be racing next Sunday 8/11 hope to see you all there
Old 08-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

It's going to be epic, come watch this guy race his first electric race ever.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Tech Adept

Do you guys mainly race 1/10 or 1/8 electric? I'll try to get a crew together for the next race.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Track is open to 1/10 and 1/8 scale electric or nitro but the track leans to the 1/10 scale side were open from 10:00am - 6:00 pm tues - sat for practice and doors open at 9:00am on Sunday for racing
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

OK guys we will be racing on the new layout this Sunday (8/11). We were also thinking about starting a little later in the day like around 2pm witch would put us done around 7pm. It would be nice to know what you all think and Ill post race time Friday night. Also we will start our Wednesday night races next week (8/14) racing will start at 7pm and we should be done around 10pm. We will continue Wednesday night races every other week as long as we get a decent turnout. Hope to see you all on Sunday
Old 08-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bartljuice
OK guys we will be racing on the new layout this Sunday (8/11). We were also thinking about starting a little later in the day like around 2pm witch would put us done around 7pm. It would be nice to know what you all think and Ill post race time Friday night. Also we will start our Wednesday night races next week (8/14) racing will start at 7pm and we should be done around 10pm. We will continue Wednesday night races every other week as long as we get a decent turnout. Hope to see you all on Sunday
Start at 2 and not finish till 7 or later and pretty much guarantee no out of town racers...... just saying
Old 08-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TuffTruck Racer
Start at 2 and not finish till 7 or later and pretty much guarantee no out of town racers...... just saying
:
Is this same layout for rd4 of oss? If so it doesn't promote the out of owners to come. Its an advantage to the locals.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

even with the earlier start times, there hasn't been out of towners. Don't get me wrong, i hope lots of "travelers" come race. However, if he decides to run @ a different time, it's not going to affect the turnout much as the travelers weren't here for the early races. late start time is just a trial, it may change back.

Track layout is different than OSS rnd 2. no races have been held since change.

come race you guys.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Racing starts at 2. Got saw it posted on facebook.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blt4speed
there hasn't been out of towners. However, if he decides to run @ a different time, it's not going to affect the turnout much as the travelers weren't here for the early races. late start time is just a trial, it may change back.
Odd, we (a group of us) have been over and raced twice (opener plus one other) and entered roughly 20 cars between the two races, looks like Albany will get our repeat business the next time?
Old 08-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

ok so had a great time this Sunday great turnout and lots of positive feedback. Far as the later start time go's it was a hit we started a little late at 2:30 due to some last minute entries but was still able to be done at 6:10. The track held up great and with the track being really moist we had more traction with cleaner cars. As far as out of towners go, getting done at even 6:30 gives people plenty of time to get home at a reasonable hour. TuffTruck Racer I'm sorry you feel that way, I appreciate that you guys came over to support me and I hope you have better luck in Albany. I'm just trying to cater to the 20 plus guys I have sowing up every weekend wile keeping in mind the out of towners.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TuffTruck Racer
Odd, we (a group of us) have been over and raced twice (opener plus one other) and entered roughly 20 cars between the two races, looks like Albany will get our repeat business the next time?
pfft. you would drive 8 hours round trip to albany to race, rather than the 4 hour round trip to grants pass (and support those who supported your track) ? I find that Odd. There has been 11 races @ PBR, you showed up twice. They decide a potentially temporary change of start time, and you to save time drive another 4 hours round trip somewhere else. I'm scratching my head with confusion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.