US Pan Car Championships

Old 04-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Only 1 month to go! We have a bunch of racers from Texas and California confirmed for this race so I am looking forward to seeing some of you represent the PNW!
Old 04-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I got this suggestion from a racer on another message board and thought I would bounce this idea off you guys:

"Its like advertising a race for 1970's. pacers..yeah there will be some who will have interest but how many gonna tow them to Texas! to race?

I think not. bowy.

US PanCar Guy.. heres what you should do.

Look throughout the US and have areas where poklep actually run these cars./. then have a local race there.. go to the poeple and create a series.. like the rc pro dirts series or TCS.. then have a nationals after that. Just haveing a antional champs don't mean anything.

You need to build on local racer scenes first then have a big meet in the middle.

You should call your texas race us pan car champs series race #1 then have one or two on the west coast , central and east and south east. each race has a winner and runners up. you build momentum that way to lead up to a nationals.

Without local support in different areas it makes no sense for anyone to go that far for a club race.

Take a look at the rcpro sereis, TCS or HPI Challenge.. then you understand."

In short, what do you think of "The Road to the US Pan Car Championships" There would be regionals across the country over the next year with a big final race as opposed to just having one big race in a location that not everyone can get to?

Last edited by trackdesigner71; 04-13-2005 at 10:22 AM.