Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Behind the scenes of the 2011-2012 "RC Exposed" Calendar Shoot >

Behind the scenes of the 2011-2012 "RC Exposed" Calendar Shoot

Behind the scenes of the 2011-2012 "RC Exposed" Calendar Shoot

Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (97%+)
Talking Behind the scenes of the 2011-2012 "RC Exposed" Calendar Shoot

If you have not already checked us out at www.facebook.com/littlejohndesign You are missing out on your chance to win free products and getting the latest news on our up coming launch party for RC Exposed..... Take a look at the behind the scenes shoots below for a teaser of what the excitement is all about.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hawtness
Old 04-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Okay, who doesn't like hot ladies? But does anyone else find this a little...weird? The concept just strikes me as odd. And anyone who thinks they need to pay for pics of women needs an intro to google.

Best of luck gents. Maybe it's me who's the odd one.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jubilee
Okay, who doesn't like hot ladies? But does anyone else find this a little...weird? The concept just strikes me as odd. And anyone who thinks they need to pay for pics of women needs an intro to google.

Best of luck gents. Maybe it's me who's the odd one.
No no.. its not you Bill.. these are just a tad rediculous. Were these girls wearing panties on the outside of their shorts, and are now taking them off? or are they putting them on back over? Either way, i dont think it's working.

(EDIT: the hottest thing in all these pics... the mint condition box art rc10 gold pan )
Old 04-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
No no.. its not you Bill.. these are just a tad rediculous. Were these girls wearing panties on the outside of their shorts, and are now taking them off? or are they putting them on back over? Either way, i dont think it's working.

(EDIT: the hottest thing in all these pics... the mint condition box art rc10 gold pan )

These look to be "behind the scenes" images...thus the actual shoot images would probably not show that the model is wearing shorts. The image would start from below her knees and the the panties go down from there, so that it is implied that she is not wearing any bottoms.

That's the impression that I get anyhow.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Robs Pics
These look to be "behind the scenes" images...thus the actual shoot images would probably not show that the model is wearing shorts. The image would start from below her knees and the the panties go down from there, so that it is implied that she is not wearing any bottoms.

That's the impression that I get anyhow.
Are you saying that the RC10 gold pan box art buggy ISN'T the hottest thing in these pictures?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Are you saying that the RC10 gold pan box art buggy ISN'T the hottest thing in these pictures?
Meh, mint RC10's are kinda common these days IMHO. Slap some original 3 piece Tecnacraft rims on that ride and then I might consider paying more attention to the car
Old 04-19-2011, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Do people still buy calendars?

Serious question.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by SaladFork
Do people still buy calendars?

Serious question.
Depends on what you mean by "people"...
Old 04-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

These are behind the scenes shots, so what you see here will not be the finished look of the calendar or posters.

Yes people still buy calendars and yes there has been a great deal of interest by major companies in the hobby.

If the idea is not your cup of tea please feel free to just move along then no reason to get rude or degrade a product.

This is not something we have been able to find on the market so we thought we might try and fill a void, I for one have always wanted an RC themed calendar hanging over my work bench to mark upcoming races and events. Its no different then the calendar a mechanic has that pictures girls with full size cars
Old 04-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I think the reason you started this thread was to draw interest to your upcoming product. When I saw it I thought, really? That's kinda tacky. But whatever, I don't have to buy it. But if you gonna put something out there, you have to be man enough to deal with the comments, positive or negative. Maybe its just the pulling down of the panties we don't understand. Is she about to take wizz on those cars or what...cause thats just wrong.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

+1 Sky.

I'm VERY hetero and love me some purty girls but I found the pulling down of the panties on the lower side of the "Tacky ------ Classy" scale.

Wish you guys the best of luck though.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

I have no problem with the comments, lol just backing up the product. The panty dropping shot goes back to a saying "That boats a panty dropper" or "That car is a panty dropper", its so cool or sexy that it makes the girls want you, lol (I know RC's are not that cool but it was a fun idea and our models had a lot of fun with it)

No one is forced to buy the calendar but my hopes is that when the final product images come out some of your minds will be changed, who does not like hot girls, and pair them with a great hobby like this .... what could be better?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by skypilot
Is she about to take wizz on those cars or what...cause thats just wrong.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Am I weird to like hot chicks taking off their panties??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.