Wiki Posts
Search

ECT Round #5 PRCR!!!!! Mar 5th-6th

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dgee
Alright just for fun I'm going to try and cover all of this...

Paul your welcome for the new sig

Derry, I'll bring the tissues and tampons and you can bring the beer!

Neu, I can honestly say that I don't care... Racing rc is not my life, I do it for fun. I get pissed off about the post heart attack corner marshals and things I can yell about from the drivers stand lol.

I don't see anything shady about it, if anything it's just going to help the ECT grow and make for even better racing. Like I said, people are racing cause they want to race the ECT, not cause of some master plan to screw the other tracks out of the finale by gaining points for another series and bumping up the numbers.

More than likely it's going to be harder to do well at the ECT than you would at a Rockstar race anyways.

As for the simple green... I don't make the rules I just follow them and try to have a good time. When someone says they've got some super sauce/soap that softens tires then that causes issues.

Co... I'm not the one crying about everything, you can let your wife keep her Midol. I don't know anything about the "Pro's" saucing at the invitational, I can guarantee that if they did and Jim or Kim knew about it they'd be treated like anyone else.

Your still making little to no sense when it comes to the sauce, if you've got tires that have previously been sauced then you've already got an advantage over those who don't. It's not like your being told to buy new tires and you can't run tires that have been previously sauced...

Grinding down tires? By the time the ECT starts slicks won't even be working.

You still sound like your trying to say you basically suck if you can't sauce your tires.

That to me sounds more like a personal problem...

You've yet to make a valid point with the exception of the issues of not running 1/8th scale.
ha jeez mr write a whole book haha..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Chris Nealeigh
ha jeez mr write a whole book haha..
Chris you should'nt be reading this, this is rated PG....

LOL
Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Legend

Default FAGGO TIRE JUICE

It took a all nighter and successfully adjusted the formula for Faggo !!!

Faggo now is green and looks suprising a lot like Simple Green , cept Faggo tastes good & still drops 3/10ths off every lap ......

If
you don't got Faggo ?

Your slow ...
Old 02-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

Faggo now is green and looks suprising a lot like Simple Green , cept Faggo tastes good & still drops 3/10ths off every lap ......

If
you don't got Faggo ?

Your slow ...
And if you use your Faggo !!!, you can leave. Simple as that.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

If
you don't got Faggo ?

Your slow ...

I'll be sure to ask Tiffany to make you some more ExLax brownies, you can wash them down with a bottle of Faggo.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Initiate

If
you don't got Faggo ?

Your slow ...
thats a funky name, sounds like a lubricant, that makes you go fast ill say more than 3/10ths
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Tech Legend

I'll be sure to ask Tiffany to make you some more ExLax brownies, you can wash them down with a bottle of Faggo.
Tiffany was just showing everyone some of that Portland hospitality...
Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I agree... all the pissing and moaning is just hurting the ECT. Maybe next year the rules should be changed and every year a different track should host the finale.

Problem Solved...
I believe that was what people were talking about at the end of last season's ECT series. It sure would save alot of BS. Also if this were the case, then I wonder if people would be pissin and moanin about the ECT/Rockstar race being ran at the same time.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Tech Regular

This track vs track deal is a bad deal. One reason people from TRCR are so pissed is some racers from PRCR only ran one class at the TRCR race. When asked why they were bringing there trucks out of the hobby shop after practice the morning of the ECT race. They said they were only going to race one class to keep the entry count down so PRCR would get the last race.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by snakebarnes960
This track vs track deal is a bad deal. One reason people from TRCR are so pissed is some racers from PRCR only ran one class at the TRCR race. When asked why they were bringing there trucks out of the hobby shop after practice the morning of the ECT race. They said they were only going to race one class to keep the entry count down so PRCR would get the last race.

That guy was such a Douche......

Not like we are short of those ..
Old 02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Alright just for fun I'm going to try and cover all of this...

Paul your welcome for the new sig

Derry, I'll bring the tissues and tampons and you can bring the beer!

Neu, I can honestly say that I don't care... Racing rc is not my life, I do it for fun. I get pissed off about the post heart attack corner marshals and things I can yell about from the drivers stand lol.

I don't see anything shady about it, if anything it's just going to help the ECT grow and make for even better racing. Like I said, people are racing cause they want to race the ECT, not cause of some master plan to screw the other tracks out of the finale by gaining points for another series and bumping up the numbers.

More than likely it's going to be harder to do well at the ECT than you would at a Rockstar race anyways.

As for the simple green... I don't make the rules I just follow them and try to have a good time. When someone says they've got some super sauce/soap that softens tires then that causes issues.

Co... I'm not the one crying about everything, you can let your wife keep her Midol. I don't know anything about the "Pro's" saucing at the invitational, I can guarantee that if they did and Jim or Kim knew about it they'd be treated like anyone else.

Your still making little to no sense when it comes to the sauce, if you've got tires that have previously been sauced then you've already got an advantage over those who don't. It's not like your being told to buy new tires and you can't run tires that have been previously sauced...

Grinding down tires? By the time the ECT starts slicks won't even be working.

You still sound like your trying to say you basically suck if you can't sauce your tires.

That to me sounds more like a personal problem...

You've yet to make a valid point with the exception of the issues of not running 1/8th scale.
Insulting people is never a winning proposition for a track.

I am a "post heart attack corner marshal" but I am always out there on time, I don't need an excuse of no tire sauce to suck, I manage to do that rather well by myself.
Maybe you could help with getting this mystery of when the ECT race will happen on track.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by snakebarnes960
That is so incorrect! let me give you an example from our crew, Dibrino's (father and son) the two of them did 6 entries already, and most of us run multiple classes down north, so I dont know where did you get that info.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zeke Lacuesta
That is so incorrect! let me give you an example from our crew, Dibrino's (father and son) the two of them did 6 entries already, and most of us run multiple classes down north, so I dont know where did you get that info.
WTF cares how many classes so and so runs? I'm running 2 classes at PRCR (2nd for practice with the same chassis) and only ran 1 class at the last 2 rounds including both my home tracks!

Track vs Track stuff is lame flat out. Nobody is better than anyone else because they live in a different zip code.

The only real issue that can't be argued is what to do with the 1/8 scale guys??? I'm not one of them but many are and that sucks.

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 02-22-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Wow Drama on RC tech?! Who have guessed that? Lol I think the way the Finale is determined is flawed imho. Why not just calculate the average finish of the racers from each track and give the finale to the track that has the best average finish of all the racers? That way the racers earn it. It wouldn't take a Rocket scientist to calculate it.

Last edited by RCracer74; 02-21-2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: poor spelling
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Tech Regular

I will not be at the PRCR ect race. My reason is I can only afford to go and stay at Portland One time in the next 5 weeks. If I go to this one and they get the last one I will not be able to go back to the final race.

You should be rewarded for traveling not punished. If everyone got a point for there home track every time they went to a ECT race. The track who has the most people to travel to the other races through out the series would get the last race. That way the talk would be lets all go to PRCR and bring home all the travel point. Not this is BS.

See you all at the final.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.