Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Future Of The Nct.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thank you everyone that has posted for the input!!!! (Except Cherry......your continued idiocy amazes me)

Please get your buddies that have raced in the series to add there input as well. If they don't want any changes have them state that. This entire thread will be printed and used as a reference during our NCT meeting.

Now.......

First off, the Maximizer Super Monster Truck class is a VERY important class to the series. It will NOT be dropped and personally any statements that it should be are assinine. We are VERY fortunate to have a great company like Maximizer supporting this class and hope to continue that support into the 2005 series.

There is NO class more or less important than another. While some classes have higher entry counts than others, it doesn't make one more important than the other. I think everyone would agree that it is pretty equally difficult to win an NCT race in ANY class. We have a very balanced class load right now. I would hate to see any class dropped.

Again, THANKS for the input!!! Keep it coming.........

Mike
Old 08-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Dana
[B]Thank you everyone that has posted for the input!!!! (Except Cherry......your continued idiocy amazes me)

LMAO
Old 08-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Tech Legend

Originally posted by Mike Dana
Thank you everyone that has posted for the input!!!! (Except Cherry......your continued idiocy amazes me)

Please get your buddies that have raced in the series to add there input as well. If they don't want any changes have them state that. This entire thread will be printed and used as a reference during our NCT meeting.

Mike
Mike your lacking of a sense of humore don`t surprise me one bit !

You gona make one heck of a ROAR Rep one day .....
Old 08-12-2004, 10:47 AM
TSB
Tech Master

Thumbs up Totally serious not making fun of Allan this time :-)

1.) What would you most like to see changed changed for the 2005 NCT?

1- One race diretor for the series.

2- Enforcement of all the series rules by the NCT staff

3- Tracks respecting the rules and not just overlooking them for inconvenience. The reason why the turn outs are high is because Mike is doing an amazing job getting everyone together not because the tracks... because frankly some of the tracks have sucked ass this year and the races were still huge. We all loves the columbia cup. Like racing on a NY Back Alley. Kudos and a Gold star for Mike. A lil extra time and effort for an extra 100 entries at a minimum of 25.00 each... Like it would take and hour to sort the heats that means the tracks would make $2,500.00 an hour... hmmm does Gates make that much?

4- Definately need duct tape for drivers LOL remember that one Mike.

2.) What would you most like to NOT see changed for the 2005 NCT? The fun factor that is at all of these events :-)

3.) What class would you most like to see added?
Tough One- No classes need to be added. If you add a gas class then the 19turn guys will want that class... So A compromise would be

Add- Truggy to 4 events as a 3 out of four series
19 turn mod TRUCK at 4 events as a 3 out of 4 series

So basicaly

Race 1- Has both
Race 2- Truggy
Race 3- 19 turn
Race 4 Truggy
Race 5- 19 turn
Race 6 has both

That way they won't take up too much time and you can test the turn out. Have the extra classes at the first and the last and that is it. Extra play with out the extra time. That would be fair in my opinion. Allan you like that? HE HE

4.) Which class should be dropped, if any?
None

5.) Are there too many series races? If so, how many should be dropped? No 6 is super like Steve

6.) Are there not enough series races? If so, how many should be added? None

7.) Should there be an series entry limit? If so how many?
Yes as many entries that are taken until Cherry send in his... then at the mopment shut it down... And then re open it right after you deny him. :-P

8.) List any other comments or suggestions you have:
Old 08-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Tech Champion

Awww come on Brian you dont want Cherry there? Hes fun to mess with just ask him how he likes his coffee - one ex lax or 2 then poof watch him run across the track to the bathrooms. LMAO those were good times!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Tech Regular

RMG- thanks for your reply. I respect TSB's input though we disagree at times. We're just giving each other sh**. I don't take it personally.

TSB- I think the rules should be as consistent as possible at each race. Sorry, I don't like your idea of truggy this race, not the next.

Cherry, you crack me up. It hurts to be you.

Finally, is it just me or do we desperately need an big outdoor track near Tacoma like the one going up in Clarkston?

No offense to Wayne's World (it rules) but I don't like to drive over an hour to race. Grumble.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:30 AM
TSB
Tech Master

We still do that to him at club races LOL George is great you gotta have someone to pick on... if not him then who would we pick on?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
TSB
Tech Master

hehe there you go that is the problem with MT guys... they demand everything and then any compromise is not good enough LOL Just playing Allan... There just isn't enough trucggies to make the class as I see it. A smaller series for them i.e. less opportunity to run them may make them come out of the closet... like Steve... if you show them that it is ok to come and race them they will eventually come out!!! lol
Old 08-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Hey Everyone,

I just got an email from the NCT webmaster Torey Azure. He has the points and will get them updated sometime this weekend. He has been busy with his wife at the hospital……she JUST gave birth to a brand new baby!!!!

CONGRATS TOREY……..

First-things-first, take care of your wife and new child.

I’ll have a copy of the points with me at the regionals this weekend for those interested.

Mike
Old 08-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

I don't lack a sense of humor.......I laugh at you all of the time.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Congratulations Torey!!

On the points refresh...it will be too painful for me to look at. I'm just thinking about next year.

I was disappointed to see Steve wimp out of the Shootout. Oh well, to each his own.

Old 08-12-2004, 12:09 PM
TSB
Tech Master

We all do Mike... We all do lol

CONGRATS Torey new racer in the future!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry, I meant Rob.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Dave G, will you be in Spokane this weekend?
Old 08-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Tech Champion

Mike - No I wont be in Spokane. Whats up? E-mail me if you need to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.