Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Mikes R/C world -Bellingham- >

Mikes R/C world -Bellingham-

Mikes R/C world -Bellingham-

Old 07-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Default no fumes, good people

Originally posted by flameoutgarrett
hey, went up to mike's today just to check out the track cause a few friends were there and they were having a great time, didnt have my gas truck but had my girlfriends rtr electric truck so i took that thing out and had a really fun time, i will be there next saturday with the NT. more people should come it is a really fun time
Well i finally got up to the track this last saterday to watch a little racing and see how things are ran. The heats i watched ran off with no hitches, more importantly no arguments, fighting or frustrations that i could see. I love seeing a bunch of racers gitting together and just having a competitive fun time. ---- It seems the racers understand when things happen "thats racing"---
On a racing note, the biggist gaps in trucks i seen were made by driver mistakes and lap times were very competitive. I was also impresed with everyone jumping up to cornerwork and fill in the gaps for those--- other drivers --- who had to get repairs done.

If you stumbled onto this thread and are looking for a north washington undiscovered gem you have to check out this track, shop, and racers,,,, If you are worried about ventilation or racing with a gas mask, don't. I watched a few mains right next to the track and didnt get smoked out. Than again i love the sweet scent of NITRO.
I will also probably be gitting an electric truck or buggy like to race this winter
Old 07-07-2004, 01:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: no fumes, good people

Originally posted by RADIO
I will also probably be gitting an electric truck or buggy like to race this winter
hey shane there is a bunch on ebay for sale or you can just go into mikes shop and buy one right from him
Old 07-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Post got a buggy

hey shane got a B-3 buggy so now we can go to mikes and play and race.mike,ty,and i all have buggy's so now you and ben need to get one and we will have a class to race.i tried the brusless system and its fast!we might have to gear down if we are running the brushless systems.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys,

I just thought you might like to know, at Mike's we only need three for a race. We pay out 1st place for three in a race, we need four to pay out 1st and 2nd and five or more to pay out 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I hope you guys are coming for grand opening on the 7th of August. It will be fun.

If you come up, introduce yourselves to me please. I would love you meet you all. I am finding that racers seems to be the best bunch of guys I've meet. Everyones just looking to have fun and that is one of the main reasons we started the track.

I look forward to meeting you all.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:05 PM
TSB
Tech Master

Hey how many racers can your track hold? Could you run 10 cars in a main event?
Old 07-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Post grand opening

i will definatley try yo come up for the grand opening,i was waiting for some more guys to get some buggies and now we have 4 guys that have them now so we will be up there soon
Old 07-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by TSB
Hey how many racers can your track hold? Could you run 10 cars in a main event?

i think 8 at max......you gonna be at Waynes this saturday?? should be a lot of people
Old 07-22-2004, 07:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Default number of racers

our track is small. We can not hold 10 on the track. The most we have had is 7. Are long term goal is that in about a year or two we will be moving to a much bigger building to have a larger track. we've got our fingers crossed. we have big plans for the future, but we have to get there one step at a time.

you should let me know when you expect to come up with the buggies, we have a couple guys up here with them and they can bring them at the same time.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ahoy from Canada, we are very excited about this track, plan on comin down with 3-4 gas trucks and one guy has a brushless b4 so if you could get a buggy class for saturday im sure he would be very pleased. So buggy guys please come out this Saturday. What is the entry fee for race days/paractice days. Is there gonna be a membership program with the discounts and all?
Old 07-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi, to race the entry fee is $12.00 for the 1st class and $8.00 for each additional class. To come and practice/play is free. we are open M-F 4:30pm to 9pm, Sundays are 11:00am to 7pm and on Saturdays we open at 11am and racing starts at 4pm. Alot of the guys like to come early to get their pit spot. We don't have alot of pit area but we do have a decent size parking lot.

Grand opening racing will start at 2pm however, as we have alot of drawings to do.

Let me know if you have any other questions, i look forward to meeting you so make sure you introduce yourselves.

Penny
Old 07-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by SuperDaveNT
Ahoy from Canada, we are very excited about this track, plan on comin down with 3-4 gas trucks and one guy has a brushless b4 so if you could get a buggy class for saturday im sure he would be very pleased. So buggy guys please come out this Saturday. What is the entry fee for race days/paractice days. Is there gonna be a membership program with the discounts and all?
what brushless system does he have is it the ss5800 or the 4300.i have a b3 with a ss5800 and so do the other guys.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dammit Dave you totally left out us guys with the XXX-4 brushless systems.
I plan to come down with gas truck and four wheel mod (Novak 5800)
What tires work best on the four wheels?
Old 07-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey inferno, Are you Rob S??? just wondering, havent seen those crazy canadians in a while..
Old 07-22-2004, 10:11 PM
Tech Rookie

hey hey something in bellingham again!!! been a while
Old 07-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by flameoutgarrett
Hey inferno, Are you Rob S??? just wondering, havent seen those crazy canadians in a while..
Yes I am, hey dood hows it goin?..... dammit now I am at a loss for your name...Garrett .... what was it again?
I still race, have fun and run 1/8th.Missed ya at the Wenatchee race tho.We drank lots and raced lots.... ya know the usual deal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.