Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BARC RC Club Oval Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default BARC RC Club Oval Racing

Broad Acres RC Club has decided to spilt this thread for the oval racing to avoid any confusion with the off road track. This thread is open for set up talk, and remember...keep it positive and have fun.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

thats right new track record for mod 47/5.03 with a fast lap of 6.1......50 laps...almost there...

customer works rule!!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Tech Addict

Default FROM Don / new class

HEY were thinking of starting a Mini class at daves 1.18t scale oval if you have one electirc bring it out . It will be a new class if your intrested let us know some feed back.
It was talk about to night . Something knew to look at for oval racing. If you have an 1.18 rig bring it down . 2 wheel or 4 wheel. I am sure the track will fine a class for ya if we have enough to make a class. We will only need to 4 to start racing this new class. LIKE I say just a new idea that was brough up . Tonight. So get a hold of myself I would do what I can for ya or just come on down to the track . Dave E or WOF 97 any of will help as well.

We know of at least 3 to 4 of us all ready that is intrested in getting started . So come on down and bring it out and race with us.
Don the rustbucket .
Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Addict

Default correction

Correction on a name I misspelled chris's name it is WFO97 chris is also the one that helps Dave run the races. This class will be open to all 1.18 cars and trucks. So dig them out clean them off get them runing and come on down and lets have fun!! DON THE Rustbucket
Old 06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Hello

Hello just bought a team cobra sprint car.Do you have a class for sprint cars yet.Or will you figure out what class I can run.It has a stock motor.Thanks
Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stack3136
Hello just bought a team cobra sprint car.Do you have a class for sprint cars yet.Or will you figure out what class I can run.It has a stock motor.Thanks
yes there will be a sprint class. right now we have 3 and always hoping for more. the class is open / mod. i am running a lrp tc with a 6.5 and it is awsome. we are runnig with the rest of the mod class until we get enough. hope to see you out there.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wfo97
yes there will be a sprint class. right now we have 3 and always hoping for more. the class is open / mod. i am running a lrp tc with a 6.5 and it is awsome. we are runnig with the rest of the mod class until we get enough. hope to see you out there.
Thanks
Old 06-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

I had a hour and a half chat with a custom works racer yesterday. He filled me with lots of info. Now if I can remember half off it. Ordered 2 more kits and some more parts. They are sending them 3 day freight and should be here Thursday. Nice of them to eat the freight so we can get them this week.

They know about there shock problem and are looking for the answer and are sending a temporary fix.

Dave
Old 06-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Any body down for some mod sedan this saterday night??
Old 06-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stack3136
www.teamcobra.com

They look trick, when are you coming out? You might need more motor, we are running 6.5

Hope to see you soon,
Dave
Old 06-30-2010, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by wolfman864
Any body down for some mod sedan this saterday night??
I'M GOING CAMPING OVER THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND
Old 06-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dirteater
www.teamcobra.com

They look trick, when are you coming out? You might need more motor, we are running 6.5

Hope to see you soon,
Dave
Have to order some parts for it hopefully ordering this week.Probably going to be near end of July hopefully will bring Mark and do some offroad.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MOTOJOE
I'M GOING CAMPING OVER THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND
Where are going?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dirteater
Where are going?
Maybe in southern Oregon?? I hear there are lot of....umm.....fields there, ya fields!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Tech Addict

Default Oval racing

HEY all first off I have both of my rigs ready to . MY 10 and now a losi back up .
Glad I grab it last week. After my 10 went south I pulled out my off roader. that was why I was keeping wide .
It was not even set up and I knew I could cause problems so i was trying my best to stay out of everybodys way on our last few races..
NOW it is a lttle better.

I found out my tranny went south in the 10 So I now have a good one in her and seems to want to run. BUT this week we staying home for Dianes GTB speed controll went up in smoke she has no answer for it Or have any idea what happen. So that will keep us home this weeken.
Besides I dont think she is much intrested after what happen or at least untill she has it back or replace. . Right now I am not sure on what is going to happen So all of you have a good night or racing.
I usely dont like to race with out her she has as much fun as I do when IT comes to oval. I would not feel right racing with out her. OK call me strange . I guess you would be right in calling my thinking srange
DON O well;-))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.