Stolen Trucks

Old 06-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bccarlso
Where's the Racer's Spotlight on their site? :P Their site is pretty awful, heh, but I'd love to read about your 8th scale!
Go to www.rc10.com
Click on the media Link at the top
Then about 1/8th of the way downthe page in the red banner you will see racers spotlight
Old 06-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R/C Racer jb
You need to take a break from policing others. Unless your worried about getting shot for stealing something that's not yours.

Don't worry about the threats everyone can relate to the anger/rage behind having something stolen and I'm pretty sure everyone(with at least one exception) understood the compulsion to post such.
marcos used to leave us along, then WE called the police on ourselves, so now he keeps a eye out, hes only doing his job.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Tech Legend

Default Support your local race facility's

Why he outta smurff the holy smurff out that guy ....

Give Marco's the "break" ...

There's always some Bucky that knows how to do his job even better....
Old 06-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Love the keyboard commandos. Really going to take a life over a rc car

Leave the threats off of this forum.
Lighten up. He was joking.You would be a little upset too.Was'nt he talking about the 12ga wire on his speed control?

Last edited by lionfish71; 06-02-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

There's always some Bucky that knows how to do his job even better....
Really? what Bucky is that George?
Old 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Tech Legend

Default Laying it all out

Thinking.....

Thinking.....

Still thinking...

Personally ? Never tell Marco's when to take a break ..
Old 06-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default really?

Thinking.....

Thinking.....

Still thinking...

Personally ? Never tell Marco's when to take a break ..
Why is that? As members of this forum shouldn't we have a say on what we find offensive? Why not call a douche a dirty kitty vinegar rinse when needed?

Surprised you support him, he is not local.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

guys. cmon this is the stolen trucks thread. not the polute another thread with mindless spew and bs. matty wants his trucks back and this thread is to inform him and others of any progress and infomation about there whereabouts. i personally would like to see him get them back. he is gonna miss alot of racing till he gets them back.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dragonracing
guys. cmon this is the stolen trucks thread. not the polute another thread with mindless spew and bs. matty wants his trucks back and this thread is to inform him and others of any progress and infomation about there whereabouts. i personally would like to see him get them back. he is gonna miss alot of racing till he gets them back.
I have to agree. Now I made the mistake of posting a threat to the person that stole my stuff, which totals out to be around 3,300 bucks. Now insurance is going to cover it, but I would like to get my stuff back as well. Anyway to those of you that are not posting useless crap on here thanks you for keeping an eye out. But for the others, I am sure you would be just as upset as I am. I am not mad at anyone in particular, Marcos did what he had to do to keep this site going and I applaud him for that, it was my mistake for posting what I did, and posting it out of anger was not the right choice. Anyway I have not gotten any leads on the truck so far, but I am not giving up yet. I want whoever stole my things to fess up and return them, or at least pull a dumb criminal move and go into a local hobby shop and get caught. This guy that stole my stuff is looking at a charge of Theft in the 1st degree (Felony) and Malicious Mischief ( Gross Misdemeanor ). If and when this guy gets caught he is in serious shape. I am not going to in anyway harm this person but I do want to talk to him. And let him know how upset I was and still am that he had the nerve to break into my truck and steal my gear. Now with that said I would still like all of you to keep and eye out if you would, and just keep me up to date if you hear or see anything. Thanks again to everyone that is helping and willing to let me borrow their trucks so that I can continue to race. I really do appreciate everything.

Oh and one more thing..............I am waiting oh so paitiently to get my settlement...........IM GETTING A FT SC10
Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Legend

You will pay for the claim in the end .

Suggest you search the immediate area , shrugs & brush that's near by as they tend to go though the stuff and leave the rest behind....
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Initiate

You will pay for the claim in the end .

Suggest you search the immediate area , shrugs & brush that's near by as they tend to go though the stuff and leave the rest behind....
True, but with good insurance, I am getting more back than I would have expected. So that is a good thing. Anyway
Old 06-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R/C Racer jb
You need to take a break from policing others. Unless your worried about getting shot for stealing something that's not yours.

Don't worry about the threats everyone can relate to the anger/rage behind having something stolen and I'm pretty sure everyone(with at least one exception) understood the compulsion to post such.
I dont know if it matters to you but I was a Police Officer in Florida for 7 years also prior to that I was a MP for 1 1/2 years in the U.S.Marines (3year tour) so Im a little aware what type of force can be used for someone stealing something

someone steals my RC stuff / yes I will be upset, will i threaten that person with great bodily harm??? no. Do i have expirience dealing with those situations?? yes.

are there a bunch of keyboard commandos in this site?? Absolutely.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by skypilot
marcos used to leave us along, then WE called the police on ourselves, so now he keeps a eye out, hes only doing his job.
Thanks!!

by the way good run at the reedy!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

I really hope that you can get your stuff back soon!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default reason

Originally Posted by Marcos.J

someone steals my RC stuff / yes I will be upset, will i threaten that person with great bodily harm??? no. Do i have expirience dealing with those situations?? yes.
Its that type of flagrant attitude that keeps these bastards stealing. Cuttoff a hand or cane them in public or something along that line is needed again. A slap on the wrist is a slap in the face to any victim of a theft.

I have had stuff I have worked hard for stolen. It pisses you off. It is a violation of your very being. Wanting to hurt them is a very justifiable reaction. So to come on here and say that you would not want to inflict harm on someone who stole your stuff is crap. More government brain washing PC pussies at its finest. Go gov.

P.S. I hope you get them back and will keep my eyes open.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.