Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!! >

Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!!

Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!!

Old 05-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!!

I still need 6 more paid and verified members to get a team event up here in Washington. James our team founder has promised us some cool stuff in a PM to me" If you can get to 20 new members who all verify racing and pay the reg. Fee I will commit to sponsor one event of your choice at any track you choose. I will send plaques, banners, hats, decals, and prizes for top 5 no matter if they are on the team or not. You can disperse the prizes and trophies as you wish. James" I am going to leave the track choice up to the team members.

Here is our Team mission statement:
Our team is open to all racers of any type of land based RC vehicle. Nitro or electric, any scale, any class. You do not need an impressive racing resume to join our team, but you must race! We are not a bashing club.You will be required to prove racing history and purchase a Team Shirt. Team Shirts are $20 shipped in the USA and $30 Shipped internationally. For those of you who do not yet race, but plan on doing so in the near future you may join the team but with some restrictions. The Team was created to form a bond and a union of all RC racers around the world, and to help each other as well as help new racers enter the hobby. We are hear to help each other and provide feedback about set-ups and products and Tracks all over the World. If you do not wish to be a member of a "TEAM" please do not join. We expect you to be proud of your team and helpful and friendly to your teammates. You are encouraged to wear your team shirt at all races, but not required. You are required to give us complete, accurate information on your membership application. We also ask that you support your local hobby shops as much as possible, but in those situations that you can not, or do not have a local hobby shop we have 15 sponsors who offer our team drastic discounts. We also have a Team store that you can shop for any item you may need. Profits from the store are given back to the team in the form of prizes, banners, plaques, trophies, and event sponsorships. We are a proud organization and we expect all new members to share our pride. We do have 2 team rules which are: No bashing or flaming any other person or product as long as you are representing our team, and we also ask that you do not make public any of our team prices or discounts. We look forward to having you on our team and on our forums. Thank you, James Allara

Please help me get this event up here the sooner we get enough people the sooner we can vote on the venue and set up free advertising for the owners of the event location. PM me and I will set you up with all the needed referral info.

Thanks Guys and Happy Racing!!
Thom
Old 05-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

whats team terribles anyway? I have never heard of it.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Being that Team EPIC sponsors anyone, is there some documented proof that they are the worlds biggest team?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
Being that Team EPIC sponsors anyone, is there some documented proof that they are the worlds biggest team?
Nah, Br00d had the worlds biggest team, never to be duplicated again.

And on a side note;
WHY IS THIS THREAD ANNOUNCING
" Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!! "
WHEN IT'S JUST A RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT ?

truly a tard moment
Old 05-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Nah, Br00d had the worlds biggest team, never to be duplicated again.

And on a side note;
WHY IS THIS THREAD ANNOUNCING
" Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!! "
WHEN IT'S JUST A RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT ?

truly a tard moment
Your just Jealous because you wont be invited to it. That would just make another place you are banned from attending.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

truly a tard moment
I remember you coming down on Grant for this. Is making fun of people with disabilities on a public forum how you want to represent yourself? Here's an idea: If you see a TT thread, don't read it. Your blood pressure and anyone not interested in your ranting will thank you.

Team terribles is a resource for RC help, advice, comraderie, and goods. Thus far I've had nothing but positive experiences and look forward to the first sponsored event.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jubilee
Team terribles is a resource for RC help, advice, comraderie, and goods. Thus far I've had nothing but positive experiences and look forward to the first sponsored event.
Wouldn't you agree though that if they wanted to have a "team" race up here they should just have it, and not have to fill a quota of new members first. I think this is awkward at best and somewhat "terrible " at worst.

Recruitment could always come at the end of a good event.

Steve
Old 05-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by corallyman
Wouldn't you agree though that if they wanted to have a "team" race up here they should just have it, and not have to fill a quota of new members first. I think this is awkward at best and somewhat "terrible " at worst.

Steve
Here,Here, +1

BTW, I'm just plain "Terrible"!................................... No "Team" required!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Steve
Just to add.. its not just a "Team only " race.. the race would be sponsored by TT.. everyone would be welcome to attend and race.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Moogumby
Just to add.. its not just a "Team only " race.. the race would be sponsored by TT.. everyone would be welcome to attend and race.
I know that, but I stand by what I said, If they want to host a race then host a race. But to say that you need 6 verified and paid new members before they would be able to do it kind of comes off as wrong in my opinion.

Steve
Old 05-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

I thought maybe I could help this thread get better

too bad it's already so full of

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I remember you coming down on Grant for this. Is making fun of people with disabilities on a public forum how you want to represent yourself? Here's an idea: If you see a TT thread, don't read it. Your blood pressure and anyone not interested in your ranting will thank you.

I didn't realize that both Grant and Thom are retarded, if so, my apologies for making such a callous remark.

OK, so just where and when is the sponsored event?
Isn't that what the thread is about?
That's why I and many others are here, right?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Steve
No, actually I don't agree. These TT founders aren't making a killing...in fact they're still deep in the red. So I don't mind the quota. Those guys rightly want a decent showing from actual members in the region before throwing money this way.

But if the event doesn't happen it's no skin off my back. I'll still reap the benefits of membership, and I never plan on winning awards at races anyway.

The RC community has proven to be a fickle one, that's for sure. There is a sure supply of bitchers, moaners, and complainers...while a select few actually get things done. As I've suggested to others, if you don't like it then don't participate. Easy!

Last edited by jubilee; 05-17-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

I didn't realize that both Grant and Thom are retarded, if so, my apologies for making such a callous remark.

OK, so just where and when is the sponsored event?
Isn't that what the thread is about?
That's why I and many others are here, right?

The forum antics are getting tiresome.

Tell you what Fred, come on out to the Hangar this Wed night and we can talk all you want about TT in a respectful manner. I'll even share my pizza with you.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The forum antics are getting tiresome.

Tell you what Fred, come on out to the Hangar this Wed night and we can talk all you want about TT in a respectful manner. I'll even share my pizza with you.
Can i come for the pizza... i dont nned to hear about tt but the pizza sounds good...

I raise my glass to leaving this thread alone....I helped blowup the other two and am saying i aint got the time to dedicate to ruining a thread this week...give it a break....its a free country and people are gonna do what the are gonna do...i do agree though the quota doesn't help the cause, throw down , have a good event and I am sure at the end you'll have a host of new members... ps contact b phillips to rd and you'll have a great event....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.