Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!! >

Washington Team Terribles Sponsored Event!!

Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Here is the thread title:

I ask again, what event?

Someone on a pertinent thread said TT was an Arizona registered corp, so as Thom being the regional spokesman, this thread title is false advertising.
You're gonna put your back out reaching like that.

I give you an A for creativity though.

Here's the thing guys: your incessant crap keeps these threads at the top. They may get deleted, but there will be another, then another. The mods have made it clear to TT that discussion of TT and the like is not in violation of forum rules. So you can either keep drawing attention to TT and yourselves, or sit back, have a Coke and a smile, and STFU.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Legend

Default TEAM LUNCH , The Koolest Team in the whole wide world...

Marcos can sit with the Team Lunch Guys ....
Old 05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

it may be a "team" its also a team that is a online hobby retailer. all your doing by making this thread is PROMOTING YOUR HOBBY STORE/TEAM BY SAYING "WE NEED SIX MORE TEAM MEMBERS.... BLAH" and last i checked your team is located in ARIZON, not the great northwest.

TT HAS THEIR OWN SECTION NOW, and until you actually have enough team members to sponsors a event in the northwest, where ever it be, please stop advertising your online retail website, do that in your specific section of rctech.

thanks, mods please consider what i have said, and take acction accordingly

Originally Posted by snowbeaverking
TEAM TERRIBLES IS an R/C Racers Team. I have been a member from almost the begining I have seen us go from 5 team sponsors to 14 and until it was asked of management to open a Team Store we just networked with in the team to get each other the best prices we could on stuff. Now Team Terribles is a brick and mortar store paid for by a couple of members that happens to have an on line store in conjunction with it and great deals for all team members. We have and always will encourage spending money at you track if that is possible. The store is just an option that we offer our members as is a private forum with out all the negativity. We are a brotherhood of racers.

As far as having 20 racers I am surprised it wasn't more if you think about that that is less than 0.5% of our team. I think that is generous of James. Speaking of generous Thank You Ritchie for your offer that too is really generous. The kind of thing a good team mate would do for one an other

Happy Racing
Thom
Old 05-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

your clearly recruiting people into your buying club. right here.

Originally Posted by snowbeaverking
As I said in my previous posts the sponsored race venue has yet to be voted on because the 20 Washington members have not been verrified yet. Voting will be set up as soon as we hit the 20 member mark wich is less than 0.5% of our total team.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

What did Arizona do to you?

I love their ginseng tea. John McCain is a hero. Land of the college campus sun dress.

Somebody's been sipping Haterade.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jubilee
I'm not understanding your point. This isn't exactly new information.
I've read the threads in their entirety and the redundant theme from TT's perspective is that TT exists for the benefit of the racer, when in all honesty it exists to make a profit for the principals, which I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is, TT not stating that its main objective is to turn a profit. By using the protection of sponsors/members they are advertising their business under a technicality in the non commercial section. This thread really belongs in the commercial section. When TT states they encourage you to support your LHS and let it be known they sell for less, it's like a judge instructing the jury to disregard that last statement. the damage is already done. All I'm saying is just shoot straight, be honest. I believe it is a personal decision to buy online or from your LHS, or a combination between the two. Just don't give the wrong impression.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

na, just dont like to see local tracks close.

What did Arizona do to you?

I love their ginseng tea. John McCain is a hero. Land of the college campus sun dress.

Somebody's been sipping Haterade.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Tech Master

DING DING DING! couldnt have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by jtveten
I've read the threads in their entirety and the redundant theme from TT's perspective is that TT exists for the benefit of the racer, when in all honesty it exists to make a profit for the principals, which I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is, TT not stating that its main objective is to turn a profit. By using the protection of sponsors/members they are advertising their business under a technicality in the non commercial section. This thread really belongs in the commercial section. When TT states they encourage you to support your LHS and let it be known they sell for less, it's like a judge instructing the jury to disregard that last statement. the damage is already done. All I'm saying is just shoot straight, be honest. I believe it is a personal decision to buy online or from your LHS, or a combination between the two. Just don't give the wrong impression.
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

You're gonna put your back out reaching like that.

I give you an A for creativity though.

Here's the thing guys: your incessant crap keeps these threads at the top. They may get deleted, but there will be another, then another. The mods have made it clear to TT that discussion of TT and the like is not in violation of forum rules. So you can either keep drawing attention to TT and yourselves, or sit back, have a Coke and a smile, and STFU.
You TT guy keep saying that me and Geo gain you new members, better wake up to reality boys, out of the well over 1000 racers in the tri state area plus Alaska and a lot of readers from Canada, you have a grand total of 14

Your hurting big time, to the point of one member offering to pay for memberships.

That would be the big L on the forhead.
Tech Legend

Default Team Lunch Table supports their local race community

Team Terribles

You were moved to the Club forum for a good reason...

Did we not respect your Mail Club by not posting there ?

We respected the moderators intentions and yours ..

Shame on you to disrespect us in the N/w forum by starting a new TT store promotion thread....

Please stop , our forum was meant for real N/w teams and racers , its not a mail order supported forum from Arizona...
Old 05-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
You TT guy keep saying that me and Geo gain you new members, better wake up to reality boys, out of the well over 1000 racers in the tri state area plus Alaska and a lot of readers from Canada, you have a grand total of 14

Your hurting big time, to the point of one member offering to pay for memberships.

That would be the big L on the forhead.
you guys are sure getting worked up over 14 measly members, while you lunchtable guys were keeping the TT thread at the top all day, thanks by the way, this TT member spent 3 hours after work working on his local track to make it race ready for the locals this coming weekend. Lunch table can patrol the internet looking for suspicious activity, TT will be at thier local track volunteering and racing....

Hey smith alex, you say you dont like to see local tracks close. exactly how many tracks and hobby stores have closed since this TT thing started???

oh crap, i just broke my own "dont feed the trolls" rule................
Old 05-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by monty c
you guys are sure getting worked up over 14 measly members, while you lunchtable guys were keeping the TT thread at the top all day, thanks by the way, this TT member spent 3 hours after work working on his local track to make it race ready for the locals this coming weekend. Lunch table can patrol the internet looking for suspicious activity, TT will be at thier local track volunteering and racing....

Hey smith alex, you say you dont like to see local tracks close. exactly how many tracks and hobby stores have closed since this TT thing started???

Why does there always have to be at least one normal guy in the group?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Tech Master

i dont know if any yet, but i sure have seen a lot of LOCAL hobby shops/tracks struggling lately.

dont act like it wont happen. im not saying TT is the reason tracks will fail, but just more options to buy online, and "save a buck here, a few bucks there" it will hurt the local racing scene. look at most of the local tracks around, they dont even have hobby shops to go along with a track, thats not how i would like to see the local race scene. sorry thats my opinion, its pretty conservative, dont know if you radicals can handle that. no troll here, just trying to positively inject my opinion, unlike most of you.

Originally Posted by monty c

Old 05-17-2010, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Team Terribles have their own forum please post any event there

http://www.rctech.net/forum/team-terribles-154/