On line Hobby Shops

Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

yes that is it. I just bought a back up, you will need that optional program card it is showing so you can adjust brakes and drag brake, or you can just use my card to do it.

never mind the card, just checked the site, didn't have one listed, you can still use mine
Old 05-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
I will start sending the inquires, and customers your way instead of elsewhere to get there SP stuff. pm me with your web address and I will pass it along when someone asks where to get it. or hell, just go ahead and post it here, its what this thread is about
Thanks Skypilot, Our website is SC specific, I can get anything Speed Passion though usually in a week. But I will only be selling what we can cram into a short course truck. Sites still in beta just waiting for authorize.net to process my app so I can take CC's.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SaladFork
Thanks Skypilot, Our website is SC specific, I can get anything Speed Passion though usually in a week. But I will only be selling what we can cram into a short course truck. Sites still in beta just waiting for authorize.net to process my app so I can take CC's.

yea I was just there checking it out a minute ago, nice looking site, I do have someone already interested in Slotless 4000kv motor, so KEN V. if you see this, give this guy call.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Suspended

Default did it

Okay I did it. Might need to eat cup of noodle for a week but I did it. . Anyone wanna buy a trex 450 fusalage kit? Now to take out my sphere in the xray and put it in my t4. That was a price we could not pass up.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

maybe, which body kit for the 450??
Old 05-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Suspended

maybe, which body kit for the 450??
It's the 450sa ARF. I got it awhile back. Just never got anythiing else for it. Cars have taken over. . Plus the little woman grounded me from planes after a propeller incident that required lots of stiches.

Forgot to mention: It's airframe kit, not just pod.

Last edited by tutankhamen; 05-21-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added
Old 05-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Suspended

Default card

yes that is it. I just bought a back up, you will need that optional program card it is showing so you can adjust brakes and drag brake, or you can just use my card to do it.

never mind the card, just checked the site, didn't have one listed, you can still use mine
IS it a special card just for that ESC or does any SP box work? My brother has an older SP ESC that won't turn on anymore, but the programming box is just fine.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Tech Champion

its a special box for all the "citrix" series of ESC's.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

Our first order of stock came in today... I will have program box if you need it. I can also get the program cards and the new USB sticks. I put the splash page back up on the site, was up just for testing and so a few potential distributors could see it. Thanks Skypilot, hopefully we can flood the NW with some speed passion love!

P.S. Just got word I am also a dealer of Schumacher now which was why I asked about the buggy in the TRCR thread. I know nothing about buggies.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
It's the 450sa ARF. I got it awhile back. Just never got anythiing else for it. Cars have taken over. . Plus the little woman grounded me from planes after a propeller incident that required lots of stiches.

Forgot to mention: It's airframe kit, not just pod.
oh ok, its an airframe, i thought it was a "body" like at huges 500 or apache or something

I bought a hong kong knock off of the align 450 from FW, came with everything but rcvr and battery, 269.00 i think, yea i know thats dirt cheap.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Champion

just to be clear on the programing box,

when I bought my "pro stock" 2.1 esc it came with box that looks like the one in your picture,

when i bought the club spec citrix system it did not come with a box,

the box from the 2.1 and past versions will not work on the club spec, (or at least mine didn't) actually I didn't try the 2.0 box

the club spec citrix system takes part number,, SPESCPB01.

specpbo1 came with several stickers to put on the pull out sleeve or whatever it called, these stickers tell you what each program number is and what the valve of number, the spescpbo1 when pluged into the club spec esc, will only change brake strength, drag brake, and turn on or off overheat protection.
the other stickers say..well heck now I'm confused

one sticker says short course and inpire 2.0
one says cirtix RR R8
one says cirtix Rhino
one says cirtix pro
now the confusing part, there is also a sticker for the GT2.0 and the prostock so maybe my first box had an issue. what the hell, its late and I got a plane to catch in the morning, you guys figure it out.

actually I'm thinking that maybe THIS box will work with everything, but the 'other' boxes won't, maybe, kinda sortof.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

As far as the buggy, if you don't make it down to TRCR to check out one down there, we will have to figure out a meeting place so you can check out mine in person.

there are quite a few Mi3'/Mi4/MI4LP's in the area now, It will be nice to have a local dealer again, "High Velocity" used to have stuff, not anymore, at least I don't think so.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Suspended

Default card

Originally Posted by SaladFork

Do you still have this speedpassion card: SPESCPB01? How much and can I get it by Sunday? I am in the local area. Thanks