Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Mugen X5, Starter Box, And Tmaxx

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Missing Mugen X5, Starter Box, And Tmaxx

We are missing a Mugen x5 and starter box, and a tmaxx roller.... from the SHOOT-OUT, in wenatchee.
was accidently left behind by allan farrow, he realized it and came back for it within 1/2 hour, cars were gone...... did anyone pick them up???
I am confident that someone recognized them as allans, and picked them up for him, unfortunately, we dont know who.
If anyone has any info, please let me know asap
thank you, corey

[email protected]
509-679-4713
Old 04-19-2004, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Isaw an buggy and starter box outside the fence buy the curb, but don't think it was his. What does his buggy look like?
Old 04-19-2004, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Default pic

X5 THIS IS THE CAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
Attached Thumbnails Missing Mugen X5, Starter Box, And Tmaxx-x5.jpg  
Old 04-19-2004, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Default AND THE TMAXX

THIS IS THE MAXX THAT IS MISSING,
Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Dont look at me.... ....no seriouesly....dont
Old 04-19-2004, 04:13 PM
TSB
Tech Master

we all know allan and we know that he is a good guy. So as a fellow racer we need to get something together to raise the money for his 1/8th scale. So lets see what the local sponsors can do and show their true support for the series.

I am calling out
NW R/C
Mugen
Panther
Mitchells
Monster Hobbies

between these people at least one car should be able to be replaced...

and of course the racers... if anyone has anything they can donate or any money i am sure alan has a paypal acount.
Lets see what we can do. Lets show that we are racers and not a bunch of toy car owners. Racers help each other when in need.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Many thanks to everyone who have responded...

Ray V. and/or Richard, please give me a call on my cell at 253-740-4309 or send me an email at [email protected]. I'm interested in what you guys (or anyone) might have seen just about the time the award ceremony started. I think that is when the stuff was taken...most everyone's eyes were off the pits at the time...

Thanks again to RCCCW and everyone for helping putting on a great show this weekend. I just wish it hadn't ended like this for me.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Were there even any spectators around during or after the trophy presentation???? I don't recall seeing any.

Are we sure know one snagged it for you after you left? Maybe knowing you had left and they were going to bring it to you.

Just asking...........

To my knowledge NOTHING has been stolen at the RCCCW facility in its' 4 years of existance. But, I guess there is a first for everything.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

There were quite a few spectators milling about all day even during awards. There were a couple of locals in particular that were hanging around my pit area on and off throughout the day.

My thought is that if any of our fellow honorable Racers found the cars they would certainly (or at least let one of them know they had it). I've checked with everyone in my area except Ray and OldDog and I'm hoping they might have seen it at some point.

This is the second time in as many years my stuff has been ripped off. I'm thinking it may be time to make the trek to Frys and invest in some surveillance equipment to hang on my easy-up. If you think about it, with over 260 entries at the track, there is something around 1/4 million clams in equipment in a one-block area. Food for thought.

Keep me posted if anyone has any information.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

I mean to say "...My thought is that if any of our fellow honorable Racers found the cars they would certainly let one of the event staff know..."
Old 04-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

It makes me sick to think someone would stoop this low. I pray someone you knew would have picked it up. But, You also should have heard of something by now, you'd think. Allan, the locals you are talking about, were they the three kids we hired for trash and track maintenance? They stayed on the bench beside your table most of the day when not working.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Taz,

No, I was talking about a couple of other folks... One very tall older guy...smoker with dark sunglasses and a plaid shirt.

It could have been anyone I suppose (company of honorable racers & family excluded, of course). Did you happen to have a chance to question any of the employees to see if they saw anything?

Maybe someone got something in a picture or video tape, too...let me know.

Thanks,

Allan
Old 04-19-2004, 10:32 PM

allen i've got a starter box thats not being used right now, its the kinda pink one with the starter motor hangin out the side think its the ofna one, i'd have to go check but its to late for that far of walk to the garage. will work for you? not for sale right now but you can borrow it till i decide if i'm ever going to run nitro again.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Tech Legend

dude I`ll one up ritchie...

starter box , rc10 gt, charger`s ect, ready to go to the next eastern washington bash......

Loaner, of course.... use all you need....
Old 04-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have the same starter box Rithie was talking about you can have for free.... Needs a battery though..... Let me know
[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.