Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
FOUR SEASONS RC ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLACK LIGHT RACE! >

FOUR SEASONS RC ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLACK LIGHT RACE!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FOUR SEASONS RC ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLACK LIGHT RACE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why does it have to be so SCT friendly? I remember the layout we were running when slash's just came out, and it was not meant for slash's but we adapted and we still had great racing. I don't think they should be expected to get around the track as easily as a buggy or truck, and running layouts that make it easy for them sucks.

I remember it having a big old jump in the middle with step ups that buggy's could clear but slash's had to take it totally different, it was fun still.

Either way I hope to make it to the haloween race.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JROCK4224
amen, something is better thsan nothing,, offroad is about jumps...and bumps or holes or sumtin..just not nothing
dont worry you should like the new setup! should be interesting...
Old 10-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thumbs up!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Botch
Why does it have to be so SCT friendly? I remember the layout we were running when slash's just came out, and it was not meant for slash's but we adapted and we still had great racing. I don't think they should be expected to get around the track as easily as a buggy or truck, and running layouts that make it easy for them sucks.

I remember it having a big old jump in the middle with step ups that buggy's could clear but slash's had to take it totally different, it was fun still.

Either way I hope to make it to the haloween race.
Amen.....I agree adapting to sct sucks.....makes the other racing a little too simple....if people are bitching they cant make a jump sell them a motor or tell them racing isn't about making things easier if that were the case we have oval or a straight stretch with no jumps at all.....i remember grant it as being a ect track that chris made and one jump you had to roll to clear onto a table or clear the jump it was still fun ... yes you couldn't come out of the corner and hold it wide open, it required some technique.....thats what racing is adapting to the racin line.....make it work...besides when you build a track can you really cater to everyone... I mean is there a 1/8, 1/10, sct, novice, heli, mini friendly layout... no, what brings in revenue is 1/10th so if you were to cater to anything wouldn't it be that instead of gas bashers who just blow up pipe and ruin back side jumps....I'm at a loss to the reasoning ....besides when a ect track is built, which is 1/10th scale oriented do the gas racers just not come for 2 month's... nope they still show up to blow up pipe and ruin jumps.....so the theory of catering to gas friendly is whack...and to quote Whitney Houston ....crack is whack.....To quote me "Zak is whack....."
Old 10-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Amen.....I agree adapting to sct sucks.....makes the other racing a little too simple....if people are bitching they cant make a jump sell them a motor or tell them racing isn't about making things easier if that were the case we have oval or a straight stretch with no jumps at all.....i remember grant it as being a ect track that chris made and one jump you had to roll to clear onto a table or clear the jump it was still fun ... yes you couldn't come out of the corner and hold it wide open, it required some technique.....thats what racing is adapting to the racin line.....make it work...besides when you build a track can you really cater to everyone... I mean is there a 1/8, 1/10, sct, novice, heli, mini friendly layout... no, what brings in revenue is 1/10th so if you were to cater to anything wouldn't it be that instead of gas bashers who just blow up pipe and ruin back side jumps....I'm at a loss to the reasoning ....besides when a ect track is built, which is 1/10th scale oriented do the gas racers just not come for 2 month's... nope they still show up to blow up pipe and ruin jumps.....so the theory of catering to gas friendly is whack...and to quote Whitney Houston ....crack is whack.....To quote me "Zak is whack....."
Dude, take a chill pill.

I don't understand all the negativity here...after all, YOU never gave your idea on what to do...and until people start voicing their opinions on track layout, they can deal with what we do.
Besides, the new revisions are AWESOME, and you'll have a blast.

How about we keep our mouth quiet until you've seen what we've done...(its sweet!)
Old 10-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Tech Legend

How about we keep our mouth quiet until you've seen what we've done...(its sweet!)[/QUOTE]

Will be enjoying it all on Thursday , heard a couple extra coming as well....
Attached Thumbnails FOUR SEASONS RC ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLACK LIGHT RACE!-jons-med-s.gif  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Double Dee

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

How about we keep our mouth quiet until you've seen what we've done...(its sweet!)

Will be enjoying it all on Thursday , heard a couple extra coming as well....[/QUOTE]

Ill make it cant wait. might even come for a club race thursday.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Tech Regular

You racing the blacklight race Darin?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

I think i offered many options there zak.... calling me un-opinionated is like calling geo cherry quiet.....sorry geo.....Why dont you take a pic and post it while your standing around flying your park flyer.....that way i can see the greatness you have created.......your zak-ness.............
Old 10-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why dont you take a pic and post it while your standing around flying your park flyer.....that way i can see the greatness you have created.......your zak-ness.............
and when hes done we'll have Phillips there to run it over
Old 10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Tech Regular

I plan on being there at Four Seasons for the Halloween race. I haven't raced since the last ECT stop at Four seasons back in... February? This race will pretty much tell me if I want to continue racing or let go for good. See you all there.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Ohhh mann! Dave's gunna be there!? No WAY!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eazy D
I plan on being there at Four Seasons for the Halloween race. I haven't raced since the last ECT stop at Four seasons back in... February? This race will pretty much tell me if I want to continue racing or let go for good. See you all there.
Wow really, that's going to be your first race back?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Shirk
Wow really, that's going to be your first race back?
Yup. My first race back and mybe my last race I ever do all in one.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Eazy D
Yup. My first race back and mybe my last race I ever do all in one.
well I hope it wont be the last but if it is, probably best if you do it in the dark....hahaha

and Zak hows my pic coming.......waiting on crowning you great till i see your work.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.