Wiki Posts
Search

WEDNESDAY Night Lights at Four Seasons

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Racing under the lights this week - August 5th

We are breaking out the lights again this Wednesday. The Four Seasons Trans Am crew said that they would be there, and some TC racers from up north said that they were going to be coming down.

Come on and get in some more practice for the Summer Sizzler.

Track Opens at 4:00
Racing starts at 7:00

2 heats and a main

See you there.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Kody and Eyria, are you guys still planning on coming out? I rounded up another Trans Am racer, and I'm heading to Harbor Freight right now to pick up another light for tomorrow. Gettin stoked already.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I will be there.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bshookup
Kody and Eyria, are you guys still planning on coming out? I rounded up another Trans Am racer, and I'm heading to Harbor Freight right now to pick up another light for tomorrow. Gettin stoked already.
I don't think I can make it down... I need to get some stuff done before Friday and time isn't on my side at the moment!

A few others should still be heading down though.

K
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm not racing but I should be down to check it out. Brian wants me to try and get some pics of racing under the lights, so I'll see what I can do.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Default It's on!

Albert is already at the track getting it prepped. I just talked to a couple of the Chrises that are coming out, Grant is going to snap some pics, and I'm heading over to the track right now.

Come race under the lights.

Track opens at 4:00

2 heats and a main

Four Season RC Raceway in Olympia
360-491-2430
Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bshookup
Albert is already at the track getting it prepped. I just talked to a couple of the Chrises that are coming out, Grant is going to snap some pics, and I'm heading over to the track right now.

Come race under the lights.

2 heats and a main

Four Season RC Raceway in Olympia
360-491-2430
I was thinking of swinging down but now my car is in pieces on my living room table getting new parts for the sizz this weekend. I'm going to make one of these races this year!

Botch, you still racing or just spectating these days? I'll let you know when I'm coming down so you can find something else to do that night!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Default Results- Wednesday August 5th

Attached are the results for last night's race action.

We had another fun night under the lights at Four Seasons. Two heats and a main and done by 9:30.

The Trans Am class is still growing and is a great class for our new racers to get their feet wet. Mike Brown checked out during the main, but there were some great battles in the back of the pack. 2nd through 4th swapped places several times throughout the race, but Greg Jones prevailed when Al's transponder fell out.

Mark Tveten is still the man to beat in 13.5, and I'll have to figure out my slow motor issue if I'm going to ever have any chance of catching him. Eyria was able to lead Mark around the track for 5 laps in the first qualifier, and it was too bad a breakage kept him out of the main. Gould is going to be fast once he gets his on road legs under him again and stops hitting those pipes, and Albert was rocking his new Xray.

NEXT RACE UNDER THE LIGHTS WILL BE AUGUST 19TH

Racing Every Saturday as well. See you at the track.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Final Results 08-05-2009.txt (5.4 KB, 86 views)
Old 08-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by crazy5
I was thinking of swinging down but now my car is in pieces on my living room table getting new parts for the sizz this weekend. I'm going to make one of these races this year!

Botch, you still racing or just spectating these days? I'll let you know when I'm coming down so you can find something else to do that night!
I think it may be the other way around. Maybe Botch didn't show up because he heard you weren't going to make it. Hope to see you guys down here soon.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

Default Race this Wednesday the 19th

WEDNESDAY Night Light Race on Wednesday

Come on out for another evening race at Four Seasons RC Raceway. If you haven't raced under the lights before, come on out and give it a try. It is a blast!

Tonight we will be testing out the lights on the new layout and getting in some practice laps for tomorrow.

Racing Wednesday August 19th

Done by 9:30ish
Old 08-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

I'm heading out to the track. Looking forward to the big shady trees over the track to cool me off. See you there.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Brian/Mark,

Won't make it tonight. My car's alarm broke down. I can't turn it off.
Perhaps, I'll ride my bike to check out the race.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by javacrazy
Brian/Mark,

Won't make it tonight. My car's alarm broke down. I can't turn it off.
Perhaps, I'll ride my bike to check out the race.
Sorry to hear about your car. Didn't know that you rode your bike out last night, very cool.

Trans Am had an awesome battle last night with literally 10 lead changes and Greg Jones pulling it out in the end. Any one of the top 3 cars could have taken the win. It was great to see Mark Brown down racing 13.5 sedan with us, and hopefully we will see him again soon.

Thanks everyone for helping to keep the race running. When the Four Seasons staff is busy inside the shop the racers do a great job keeping everything running. Thanks Daniel for blowing off the track, Al getting the computer out and calling some races, Greg for helping with the lights and packing things up. Thanks Mark for helping get Daniel going and for sharing your Tekin settings with me.

I seem to have left my flash drive in the computer, so I'll post some results later today or tomorrow.

I'm going to be out of town for the next couple Wednesdays, and there are no more Wednesday night races scheduled at the moment. Some of the other night owls are talking about trying to organize another one, and if it comes together, we'll let you know.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Anyone running 13.5 tonight? Can you post up prior to 3pm if so, that way i know to come down or not.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by loriding69
Anyone running 13.5 tonight? Can you post up prior to 3pm if so, that way i know to come down or not.
Practice night. No racing scheduled.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.